Gloria Gaynor never sang this.......

75 Posts | Latest reply on 04/02/2007 13:37:42 by Di | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

oops storm LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i think u would look great in the wench outfit from ann summers rube! x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

OH MY that we  would love to see!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

tut tut.... I was right wasn't I?  these Ann Summers parties don't have jelly and cakes and a bottle of plonk....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

bottle of plonk yep errrrrrrrr no to the jellly pmsl LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well I don't want to come to one of the parties unless they have jelly and cake.  Can't be much fun then really can it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Ann Summers parties have all sort of food and drink involved rube its just that sometimes the food gets used to win prizes Big smile. Marshmellows provide hysterics when used correctly LOL and the polo race is a real tongue twisterThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

and i'm going to one on Friday Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i use to work for ann summers...but thats another story LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Probably safer for me to stay out of this thread.........                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

funnier if you stay in it rube  Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

gee thanks............. you just like a sitting target don't you?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

stfo rube LOL LOL how we gonna get ya if ya move around hun?
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

rofl LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

i avnt bin to an ann summers party 4 ages an ages,think i was pregnant wiv charlie last time(hes now 4) still managed to try something on tho!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

wtg hun LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

think i gotta have anuva one soon,if i can get kids to stay over at sumones house!! sam will have to be invited tho,bless him!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

yep you cant beat a good summers party but it hink its the host that makes it a good night,  hope you can sort a party out witchiest if ya do have a great time                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

gonna invite u storm,long way to come but u can always stop over,think bunk bed be ok?? x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

we used to have bunk beds when i was little i used to fall out the top one regular, cos i used to sleep walk, and bake cakes while asleep !!!!!! wouldnt mind but i could cook better then than now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1246 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption