Gloria Gaynor never sang this.......

75 Posts | Latest reply on 04/02/2007 13:37:42 by Di | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

At first I was afraid, I was petrified.When you said you had 10 inches, Lord I almost died!But I'd spent so many years just waiting for a man that longThat I grew strong, And I knew that I could take you on...But there you are, another lie I was ready for a Big Mac and you've given me a fry!I should have known that it was all sh1tjust a sad pathetic dream.Should have known there was no Cobra lurking in those LEVI jeans!Go on now - go, walk out the doorDon't promise me 10 inches, then turn up with only 4!Weren't you a prat to think I wouldn't find you out!?Don't you know we're only joking when we say size doesn't count??!![Chorus] I will survive! I will survive!Cuz as long as I have batteries, My sex life's gonna thrive!I will always have good sex, with a handful of latex!I will survive! I will survive!Hey! Hey!It took all my self control not to laugh out loudWhen I saw your little pecker standing tall and proud!But to hell with your ego and to hell with all your needsNow I'm saving all my lovin' for a cordless multispeed!Chorus] I will survive! I will survive!Cuz as long as I have batteries, My sex life's gonna thrive!I will always have good sex, With a handful of latex!I will survive! I will survive!Hey! Hey!                                                                                                                                                                              
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
chrissyjinx's Profile
chrissyjinx

In: Oldbury, near Br

Nice one Rube LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

very good rube                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

brill rube dont know where you find them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

oh here and there.... here and there..... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

and there and here lmao LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

LOL Very good Rube! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

rubes been to the ann summers shop again!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah but they don't let me in... can I come to one of the parties when you girls have one?                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

NO LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah if you will be the model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Model?  what kind of model?  Airfix? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

nooooooooooo a ann summers model LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I don't know what that is... never seen an Ann Summers party for some reason  ROFL LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

this may be very interesting then, count me in if rubes never seen one then im goin just to see him in the ann summers get up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Could this be an embarrassing moment? LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

i wouldnt know rube i always shut my eyes at the crude bits !!!!!!!!!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

LOL  I bet you do..............   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah right storm u will tell us owt  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1344 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption