Whats your extreme dream on a bike?

62 Posts | Latest reply on 27/10/2009 13:29:52 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

No doubt we have a few hopers, wishers and dreamers on here. Would  you like to maybe go in an expedition such as Enduro Africa/India, do a bit of trail riding in the Amazon if you can find a few trees?  or race in the moto GP? come on out with it lets have a few laughs. Moon x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

MotoGP wud be my first choice TT wud be my second :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you do realise Moon, that you've opened up a can of worms here with the title of this topic - what with most of the fellas on this site having amazingly rude minds!!! LOL     ...however mine would be WSBK following behind Troy Baylis.......Droools.....Heart...or just being pillion with Troy Baylis - I'd give him the joy of the Stella Squeeze (TM) Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Planning on a trip to South Africa in Feb which should be pretty awsome.  Only they will all be on KTMs and as I am a shorty I get the little BMW 650 Confused And yes - that is with lowered seat lol
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Giggly if you do SA in Feb its just about perfect weather for long distance biking..but if you dont do route 62 from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth on a bike you will regret it believe me,just off 62 you go to "die Hel" the hell only possible on ktm's or other dual bikes ...accomodation on these routes varies from about 4pnd to 8pnd p/room not p/person much cheaper even when camping perfect for a cheap holiday apart from airfares .
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Is that the road alongside the Indian Ocean?  Have heard it's spectacular                                                                                                                                                                             
Screaming Eagle's Profile
Screaming Eagle

In: londinium

my dream would to be able to ride at 30,50,70mph instead of 130,150,165...pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

yes,Atlantic in Cape cold seawater then the Indian where they swim winter or summer...sorry i answered on the other thread as well,i have plenty pic's and can email you if you pm me an address..my wife and i lived 25miles from route 62.                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

ninja - you need to get rid of the voices in your head that tell you that just twisting the throttle ...just a bit more .....is good.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Wet ! with a bit of cream ! core                                                                                                                                                                              
rocket rider's Profile
rocket rider

In: warrington

i'd love to ride from new orleans to california taking in the grand canyon and a few national parks on the way, using highway 1 and parts of the old route 66.   but a dutch friend of mine has a friend who's a race official at assen and we're off there next year for the gp....access all area vip passes!! so i guess that's a dream come true :) plus i'll hopefully get to meet the doctor and give that misery ass stoner a sly kick up his gluteus maximus! ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkshireman91's Profile
yorkshireman91

In: Bridlington

RRs already said it but id love to ride route 66 in a big group we should see wot could be arranged on BM LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

oooooo RR - need someone to keep your pillion seat warm???? Big smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rocket rider's Profile
rocket rider

In: warrington

lol stells.....i usually do it myself due to my incontinence problem!!....the warmth only last for a few seconds though! lol   yorkshire man. i looked into it the other year mate and the fly/ride holidays were quite expensive and you have to stay at their designated stops, and you're not allowed to take little detours if something takes your fancy....so definately not for me.   the easiest way to do it that would probably work out cheaper, would be to book a flight to new orleans and a return from california, buy a bike in new orleans and then sell it when you get to california.                                                                                                                                                                              
yorkshireman91's Profile
yorkshireman91

In: Bridlington

lol RR was only kiddin mate no way i could afford somethin like that LOL
im tryin to save up to see my friend in new zealand so i rekon i'll do some ridin down there which'd be living a dream in its self                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

ur not kidding RR i hierd a harley in  Datona florida the things they said toput me off were incredable ! and i had to fork out for half the value of the bike if it got nicked  was still go though just gave it back before night fall through fear of what they said ! wished id kept it till morning now but still FAB day on the harley Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Throttle Jockey's Profile
Throttle Jockey

In: Loughborough

I think riding with a gorgeous lady (her on her own bike) touring around the UK - and me winning an enduro would be really good LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I'd just love to see more of England, the majority of it I've not even touched, so England, Scotland, Wales, then onto Ireland, tour there, travel to The Isle of Man, do the TT, fly to New Zealand (catch up on sleep for 23 hoursEmbarrassed), then maybe onto Australia, catch up with my cousin out there, see China, fly over Iraq and Iran (eeek) and onto Africa for a safari - then maybe onto the States (more family) and Canada (even more family), about a year out for just the above so plan the rest at a later date Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

TJ thats me out of your dream then LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Throttle Jockey's Profile
Throttle Jockey

In: Loughborough

I can see why BJ - Thats a bloody tractor your sat on in your profile picture LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7930 seconds. There are 951 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption