Child 'Floats Off In Hot Air Balloon'

51 Posts | Latest reply on 16/10/2009 22:30:13 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*tuts*

Everyone knows that man drawers are incomplete without radiator keys!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Oh no! Shocked don't mention KEYS, you know they only lose 'em                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

US Balloon Drama: Missing Boy Found Alive A six-year-old boy who was feared to have floated away in a homemade helium balloon has been found alive, US police say. Falcon Heene was discovered hiding in a box in the attic of a garage at the family's home in Fort Collins, Colorado. The silver, flying saucer shaped balloon, which is about 20ft across, had drifted off after coming loose from its moorings - apparently with Falcon inside. The boy's brother said he saw the six-year-old climbing into the contraption before it became untethered. The runaway balloon soared up to 7,000ft in the air and reached speeds of 25mph. It drifted for miles across the Colorado skies before landing gently in the desert after slowly deflating. Rescue workers, who grabbed the object as it floated down to the ground, opened it and failed to find Falcon.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Surely Wannabe should get a prize for her uncannily accurate prediction!!!  Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Star to WB

but am a wee bit spooked now by her knowledge !!!!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

and how much money was wasted on the search I wonder?   and who didn't get help that really needed it, cos the force was out looking for this kid? Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Well done inspector Wannabe Clap

kwak you were young once, great prank don't you think??

Now where's me son n that helium canister LOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Rusty yes I was young once, still am, but I don't think that this stunt was a 'great prank' no.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I'm telepathetic, me Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Wonders how many folks PM Wannabe for this Saturday's lottery numbers                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

did the boy have a squeeky voice from the helium                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I'm sorry but have we all missed something here- the kid was called Falcon????....or is this just my mind?? Ermm Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

aaaah well spotted HG, at least someone on here has a brain cell LOL

I was once burgled and had my car stolen by someone i let in called Dunby...doh!! Embarrassed

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

pronounced 'done by' for those without a brain cell WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Heene was asked by an interviewer to ask his son why he had not emerged from his hiding place when he heard his parents calling out his name. Speaking hesitantly at first, Falcon answered: "You had said that we did this for a show." Pressed on what his son might have meant, Mr Heene struggled for an answer, saying that his son must have been confused by the family's previous appearance on Wife Swap. Some people are just not happy with there first 15 mins of fame !!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

I wonder if any1 thought to do a thorough search of the house before looking else where for the child. glad the child was found safe though                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Speaking hesitantly at first, Falcon answered: "You had said that we did this for a show."

LOL LOL LOL

Numpties!

It's one thing if it's a kid letting a practical joke get out of hand, but if the parents were in on it?! Ye gads!

Time to present them with a very large bill methinks.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

WB i agree, would say iit cud only happen in USA but not so sure these days ............                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

*taping bits of foil together...*   Eh?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Perhaps they were auditioning for The X Factor Files...   Approve                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0313 seconds. There are 1027 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption