does brummie jackie ever do any work???

163 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2010 23:37:29 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I ask this question due to the fact that everytime I log on2 bm during the day BJ has been posting, all we see as the last name who has added to the postings is brummiejackie. So what do peeps think, is bj really at work or is she just kidding us?????LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Suerly drobs if u keep seeing her on you must have alot of spare time too ! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

as to question No ! i wount employ the lass LOL   soz forgot u got bad hand ant you Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

yep thats the 1 WN im off on the sick so i'm allowed to be on here, it keeps the boredom at bayLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Bet your boss would love to see the speed of your typin drobs, lightening quick for one handed! Wink

I've emailed BJ's boss and told him to join the site so he can see where her wages go!! LOL

drobess's Profile
drobess

I dont do typin in my job rk, I work with kids, I am back typing with 2 hands now. I think bj's boss will be getting lots of e-mails nowLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I've just had a PM from BJ's boss drobs. He's thanking me for telling him about the discount so it looks like he's joined Wink

By the way I meant the speed of your typin in the chat room not at work! LOL

drobess's Profile
drobess

u dont need to say it twice rk i read it ok the 1st time LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

RK if you have had a pm from my boss and he said that your pm'ing wrong person my boss is a she lol

Not my fault i am a woman and can multi task Tongue

Besides your just jealous cos you cant get away with it lol

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

God damn n blast it! Busted eh BJ EmbarrassedLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

who started this thread?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Drobs lady you will get yours lol

I'll have you know i typed 247 invoices today and did my petty cash, covered reception for an hour, took minutes at a meeting and still had time to play wahoooooooooooooooooooooo

thats life, thats all that we can say ........................ LOL

drobess's Profile
drobess

LOLbj dont 4get the hour or so u spent chattin 2 me on msn as wellLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Lol shall i post what we were talking about as well ................                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

i seem to have a memory loss..........did we speak bj                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmmm thought as much lol

Hi ho hi ho its not to work i go .....................

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

......... with a bucket and a spade and a hand grenade, hi ho, ho hi ho hi hooooooooooooooooooooo.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

i know were i'd put the hand grenade lolol

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

well..................EmbarrassedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In the lost and found box i meant Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 2063 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption