20% off all subscriptions this week!

62 Posts | Latest reply on 16/10/2009 10:44:55 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

LOL You are all nuts!! I dunno how I put up wiv you all LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No was thinking of selling his service to the GAY neighbour actually, working out how to best benefit from his 'deal' Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

RK i like ur thinking ................... Approve                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

It's a recession BJ, we need to benefit from every opportunity. I've had lawyers look over the thread and there's no clause indicating Matt has made any exclusions so short n curlys spring to mind Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Wud u like my legal department to rubber stamp it for u ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML if your short n curlies are springing to mind they can't be that short!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

am i gonna miss out when i renew  on 5th  November ?                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Yes please BJ, lets get the legal formalities out of the way before we send Matt the contract for his signature Thumbs Up

*PML if your short n curlies are springing to mind they can't be that short!! LOL*
I thought all old people had trouble seeing through their S&C's kwak Embarrassed

anneka you're just in time for Matt to come and 'look after' you just send him a PM as stated in his verbal contract above Wink

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Leave it to me RK i will have the best legal minds in the University draw up the papers Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Rusty, I wouldn't know, firstly I aint old enough to and secondly it wouldn't apply to me if I was old enough, ahem! *cough* Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Kwak cud u explain that one to me in laymens terms please lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I could but then I'd have to kill ya lol                                                                                                                                                                                  
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

aawww i always miss out ! sexist indeed lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Theres other places you can go twinnie ............. or so i have been told Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

where the soup kitchen ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Well thats a start twinnie .............. gud for u for trying to use ur brain ..... Star                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

you got all the best toys BJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oi have you been looking in my bedroom drawers again lol                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

Sniff Sniff !! ahhhhhhh !         Bisto ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thats not Bisto u plum its tanning lotion !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1019 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption