20% off all subscriptions this week!

62 Posts | Latest reply on 16/10/2009 10:44:55 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Enter WEEK7X2KMW as your discount code during the upgrade process.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Oo nice one Matt, I'm due for renewal tomorrow. Er..this discount does it apply to ALL upgrades? I hope so.                                                                                                                                                                                    
Matt's Profile
Matt

indeed.  Just make sure you've not got ur existing subscription automatically renewing. If so, follow the steps on the help page to cancel your current subscription.   This will basically set a new price on any NEW subscription created this week (and the discounted rate will stand for as long as the subscription is active)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Matt you generous wee devil you :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cheers Matt for this oneThumbs Up Great bargain,,,got a whole year subscription for just under £40.. For what its worth folks,,,,it costs a lot less than 1/2 pint of beer/lager per week!! Nice oneClap                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Very nice gesture in the current climate Matt Thumbs Up

My subscription doesn't run out for months, what do I do to benefit from this then? Geek

excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

same applies here Rusty good question..                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Yeh ! wot he said ^                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

LOL ^                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Big smileWhat they all said , mines valid till Xmas day
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

methinks Matt is short of cash lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I'm sure there'll be a good answer, it'd be a right pain avin to light the torches and fly to Holland wouldn't it folks? AngryLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

It's simple... you write to me when it expires and I'll look after you  Thumbs Up   As long as I can see you've been a loyal contributor to the site in the past.   Alternatively, make sure you're receiving the mailing list because there's a discount code in there every month!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thumbs Up  Nice one Matt   ***Nice pics of your holiday by the way... looked like you had a great time***                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Simples !                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy                                                                                                                                                                               
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*It's simple... you write to me when it expires and I'll look after you  Thumbs Up*

So you're gonna come over and do our washing and ironing after our subscription expires, get in Matt!!!!Thumbs Up

Tea with half a sugar and milk about 6.30am Matt and could you pass me my dressing gown please Wink

I'm glad I paid up front now, very kind of you Matt, thank you Wink

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Matt if its a choice between seeing RK in his dressing gown or a years free i'd personally go with the latter  Dead
Dead(ewwwwwwwwwwwww)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

later or latter......                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Dont know what ur on about Ian !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9844 seconds. There are 935 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption