Tara!

62 Posts | Latest reply on 15/10/2009 14:08:32 by ghosthunter | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

**tuts!!** Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

GH if you can ger along to Paintball at Stoke and shoot people to bring calm back into your life lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*petitions Matt to install a revolving door on the site* LOL

*legs it*

ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

No thanks BJ, not my cup of tea...and its only playing at it.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Ah well i tried ............... but alas my charm failed me again :(                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

IN out in out do the heocky keocky  thats what its all about !                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

I meant the paintballing BJ                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

like the new pik WNBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

its me alexi sale look !                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

yeah thats more like it wn,now i recognize you ha ha ..back to thread..all the best GH,you cant keep a good man down they just bounce right back.                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

I certainly do bounce!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

I take it this is the ghost of ghosthunter posting seeing as he left for good at 0926 yesterday......spooky!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

how does f*** off sound? edited to protect bunny rabbits and tree huggers                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

LOL How to make friends and influence them ^^^
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

a bit harsh ^^^^^^^^^ above WN.....                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

D y think why ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well its good that a popular member is staying.....so good on ya GH and keep ya chin up, the only thing i would say is a while ago when i was gonne leave and put a similar post up, i got a bollocking off matt and the thread got took away, as he said it was not good for newbies to see............anyway glad your staying !!!!
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

Thanks Ian. and as for Rusty, the Foff was meant in jest as I'm sure he understands.   I Can't get my mojo back at the mo but just you lot watch out when it returns!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well your only round the corner, so kettles always on if ya fancy a brew !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

*how does f*** off sound?*

Sounds great, never been told to f*** off by a spirit before Wink

shame he doesn't live round the corner from me Ian, i'd have him exorcised! Angry

Stay in the forums ghost, you'll find your mojo again, just as well i'm not easily offended tho eh!! Tongue

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 920 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption