Bikerchick1966 has decided to leave BM for good this time...

43 Posts | Latest reply on 13/10/2009 09:57:36 by Karey | Go to original / last post
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I won't be renewing after March. Money is too tight and everyone I know is on Fb anyway lol...which is free.   Good luck to the site, will miss the meets etc but I can't be bothered with people anymore.   Jim                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Its sad to hear that so many great peeps are leaving bm, I just hope that you will stay as standard members and still get your names down and attend meets. those that are leavin that i have met, I hope to see you all again soon and those leaving who i havnt met, well I hope i get the chance to meet you sometime in the future
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Absolutely gutted about this mass exodus of friends leaving.  Ghosty - Jim, you've been here as long as I have, going to miss your big bear hugs, I know we havent been in touch for so long but I hope you understand, I've had the year from hell and Ive been like it with everyone - these last two months ive started to get out again but its been hard -  so  please, you best get up to Nut's cafe for a super big hot choc, cream and mallows, and my new cookie recipe else I will have to get my squirrel army to fling nuts at you down in Hinkley xxxxx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just typical !!!!!!! I've just renewed for a year and theres a mass exodus........                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Cw well i didnt like to mention it but now u have ................... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Thanks for all the messages of support it is very much appreciated..sad to see others going to..please stay in touch...going to disable my profile tomorrow so if you still want to keep in touch pm me....thanks Rose x

excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

anyone heard from TangoMan lately..missing his input as well!                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

really sad to hear that so many of you are leaving... but this happens every winter anyhow.  I hope you will all return in the spring.   If there are specific reasons for leaving, please PM or email me with info.  It's always good to have the feedback, and maybe there's something I can help with.   Will be really sad to see such long-term members leave  :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

In the winter when people are more homebound i would have thought the opposite but there you go.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

'ang on a sec - have I missed a whole host of misty-eyed farewell threads? Or does 3 people leaving really constitute a mass exodus?! Shocked LOL

Bloody shame you're not staying a full member though Steph - who's going to keep Matt in line on the forums from time to time?! LOL *tuts*

babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

well you have my number and vice versa Rose.............please stay in touch so we can meet up for a rideout now and then..........would hate to lose touch after all this time and you never know........we could keep each other company en route to Yorks/Scotland in the future pmsl!!!!Thumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

keep in touch rose...u know where i live x                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

...awww  -Rose!!!...& Steph!!!! will miss ya both!!  Cry & WB Craig!!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

See, no bugger will miss me! lol I rest my case.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Yeah but you ain't leaving til March Ghosty - we've months to build up to our tearful goodbyes to you! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Jim - how can we miss you ?? you keep pestering me on FB anyway LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Don't worry Wannabe, i'll still be able to make him blush from time to time. ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Got an idea why rose  Unhappy and im so sorry babe to see you goHugxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Don't worry Wannabe, i'll still be able to make him blush from time to time. ;-)

Good on ya! That's what we like to see LOL The more public the better Evil Smile

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

er Ghosty, what you mean no one will miss you ? Check out my chocolate and cookie invite you dafty - Nut misses you and all my other friends down your way (Petervalk and MadMum) so in the words of my daughter     "get told - I WILL MISS YOU "                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 980 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption