Bikerchick1966 has decided to leave BM for good this time...

43 Posts | Latest reply on 13/10/2009 09:57:36 by Karey | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

After a lot of consideration, I have made up my mind to leave this site for good...I am very happy to have met some wonderful people and attended a lot of lovely events...I have made some true genuine friends (you know who you are!!) and now I have a lovely fella...

If anyone who does not have my contact details wants to keep in touch then please pm me by the end of the week...then I am disabling my profile and departing...

Thank you for your support...
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

why are you departing bm rose?                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

WHAT ! why u go                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Stay for the chat and the craic, Rose !                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

What a pity Rose,it was always nice reading your comments and also to actually meet you and Simon at Squires..you will be missed!                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I will no longer be a full member either as of thursday. Keep it rubber side down folks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

OH-NO not you too DC !                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Leaving in droves so we are lol                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

Mass excidus                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

must be summat to do with the credit crunch                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

You know where the Nut residence is Rose so get yourself round for a cuppa and a cookie anytime you like, my doors always open Hugxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

worth it for a cookie rose                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Rose knows about Nuts cookies already !!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

A terrible, terrible shame.  Two lovely ladies who truly mean something to this site.  You will both be sorely missed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

have to agree with Geoff, Stephs been here as long as I have and was one of the first members I met at my first meet at Squires nearly two years ago, going to miss you on here, but we will definately see you again I'm certain of that xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Thats very kind of you both to say, but you know where to find me x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

DC yep sleeping by the bonfire lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Aww Rose it won't be the same without you on here. Hope to see you soon. Take care ATB to you and Simon Hug   Sandi                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

BJ said:   DC yep sleeping by the bonfire lol    well we are coming up to Bonfire night in three weeks - BJ's quite right, Steph can be found sleeping in the remnants of a bonfire near Blackburn Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I shall mind my steps just to be safe lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 672 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption