Bottle to Throttle

53 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2009 00:54:09 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

then ride it down the LOLCool                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

PUB u tit wn                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkshireman91's Profile
yorkshireman91

In: Bridlington

well you've gotta ride it somewhere LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

cheers gonna watch tv dont get too p****d now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

'If in doubt leave it out' the alcohol I mean    Isn't that why weekend rallies were created, so that bikers could have a drink and ride their bikes?                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkshireman91's Profile
yorkshireman91

In: Bridlington

lol kwak bit crazy that isnt it never been to a rally but when i go 2 1 i'l take it steady. As long as every 1 enjoys them selves and no one gets hurt thats the main thing Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

i don't  drive a bike but drive  a battle bus  (4x4) and  if  i am gonna be sitting  in the drivers  seat i don't  have  anything alcoholic, just not worth the risk  of even one !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

are you all dancin round a hand bag in this piccy anny                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

yeah was a works do  (wasn't driving that night  Wink ) good fun                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

look like your doing the birdie dance LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

hahahaha   i can assure you it wasn't                                                                                                                                                                               
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

As one of those nasty,horrible,inconsiderate,road hogging lorry drivers who doesn't actually drive on the roads but "thunder" and "rumble",I never drink during the week except perhaps the odd bottle of beer with my dinner and even then rarely. I always stick to the 24 hours rule so I only really have a proper drink on a saturday evening and even then if I am not doing anything on a sunday which is not often. Hmm,just had a thought,not only am I a nasty lorry driver but a binge drinker as well!! I'm off to find my salvation Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Oh,and that looks like the birdie dance to me! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Pond  i can  say i have NEVER done the Birdie Dance  in mylife !!!!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

ak true you can SAY it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

i would rather chew my own legs off than do that dance.....i am daft  but not quite that daft  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

whats wrong with the birdie dance,its normally done when everyone is inebriated anyway ..thats why we dont remember doing it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

anneka you should start a new thread to see how many peeps have done the birdy jig, I'd bet it's 99.9% although most would prefer to forget about it EmbarrassedLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

hmmm you could have a point there .......Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

I normally give up halfway its too energetic for my old body ,but a helluva good laugh lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9102 seconds. There are 1696 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption