MAG meets

14 Posts | Latest reply on 30/12/2009 22:01:51 by savanna | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

MAG meets dose any body bother with local meeting                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I went to a couple of my local ones, some yrs ago, but there weren't many members, or at least there weren't many that attended. They weren't very sociable either so not exactly an incentive to join.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

What does MAG stand for folks??                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Motorcycle Action Group                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

So enlighten me kwak, what action do they take??                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Take a look   mag-uk.org   The Motorcycle Action Group(MAG UK) is a lobbying organisation that exists to protect motorcycling from unsympathetic legislation that threatens the pleasure of riders.                                                                                                                                                                                     
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Thanks kwak it looks quite interesting, will read more about it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Y W (You're welcome)  Rusty   I've not visited MAG site for a long time looks like it's had a face lift.   There will be a link to your LOCAL MAG group, if you have a local MAG group that is                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Don't forget to check out the BMF - British Motorcyclists Federation, that's been at the forefront of riders' rights too. bmf.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

is quite cheep to join mag plus u get discuonts on some of yr gear ect never been to a meet kwak unfreindly why dus that not surprise me ! people think to hard about the image they put out some times this gets in the way with meeting like i think !                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I'm intrigued you didn't find the Huddersfield lot friendly Kwak, while I dont attend meetings these days I know a number of the Huddersfield bunch and have always found them a friendly and sociable lot.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

They weren't all SHY, Dave, the F.W.E secretary, introduced himself and made us feel welcome but none of the others talked  to us.   I once went on their website forum and was made to feel like an outsider.   Wakefield MAG totally different, made me feel welcome from the off, but this time I went with someone who was already a member.                                                                                                                                                                               
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

If you join Mag in the next couple of weeks it will be cheaper its going up £5 next month. I think its 20 quid right now.   MAG have started a local group to me a month ago and I have joined. Its a good social scene with ride outs and parties if you wish, as well as a riders rights group. Next meeting is on Tuesday 13th october at The Royal Oak Pub off the Alcester Road in Studley near Redditch worcestershire from 8.00 pm if anyone is interested its also on face book search west midlands mag if you are in my area or Birmingham, Dudley or any west mids location                                                                                                                                                                             
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

I was recommended by a friend from london to join MAG as he said they are a good group of people who if i went to meetings will gladly help with any bike related problems i may have, so i went and was taken into the fold, they have been really good people and i have been to a few rallies too they meet weekly at a pub in gloucester called the england's Glory on the London rd, on thursdays, i have got help to fix trike and had a good time, they welcomed my child too and help to occupy her when she is getting too much , bless they are all good people in glos, I Met the man who started it all in the summer at the Western super mere rally that was enlightening,give them a chance they ok.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1030 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption