hells bells ( ac/dc) tribute band 27th nov

58 Posts | Latest reply on 18/11/2009 20:57:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hells bells ( ac/dc) tribute band  friday27th nov I'll be there http://www.theroadhousebirmingham.co.uk/findus.html   http://www.theroadhousebirmingham.co.uk/gigguide.html   The RoadHouse BirminghamWharfside Leisure ComplexLifford Lane, StirchleyKings Norton, BirminghamWest MidlandsB30 3DZ     just waiting for it to get enabled on the events x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Saw 'em this weekend!  Some of us actually saw the band unlike some who are otherwise engaged :P

UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I'm surprised u remembered Seb lol tc buddy ur a sound guy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey my mancnuian brother, all being well Lc and i will be there in april, hope you and tracey will be too !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

hey bro we will think about it cos when i was making inquiries no one seemed to have a good word about the april one but i am a strong believer that the proof is in the pudding so we may try it if not busy as its close to my birthday decissions decissions sheesh lol
RC's Profile
RC

I saw them tooooooooooo i think lol yea dont forget ukhr its a double birthday bash for us lol ...im up for mcn again in april it deffo wont be poop with us lot there we all had a hoot lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

RC was great to meet u and i was wondering if we might have our birthday bash there what do u think                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

Was great to meet you to hun your a true gent.... yea why not but im still gonna have a party back home to lol for those who cant make mcn xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

sounds like a plan to me RC then we can get drunk twice hahahahha                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhhhhhhh even better hunnie lmao we have a few days to recover from mcn to the 8th may lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

8th of may mmmmmm i can almost taste it Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

so uk, whens yr birthday then?                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hells Bells were brill And as The Road House is on my doorstep practically I could well be there.... Just depends what shift I am on now. Ohhh I hate work getting in the way of my social life but I aint moaning At least I gotta job aye. Great to meet you all too. I am booked up for April already with Cata Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

Hi D wish u could have been there this weekend, well maybe next time..

my birthday is the 6th of may, the sun usually shines then so it may be a garden party yippeeeeee lol

RC's Profile
RC

do u think mcn will be ready for us all again in april??????????? hehehehehehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey paul....my b'day is the 7th of may...i feel a plan developing.......RC....i hope LC and i will defo be there in april......MR T will be out to play again !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

so let me get this right bro its....

RC, LC, HG and me lol.

peeps will think we r talkin in code hahaha

RC's Profile
RC

Its my 40th on the 4th may deffo party time at mcn cant wait lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LC,RC,HG,IG,UK,SS,FG,LN9,BJ,PNG.....................the list goes on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

the date for mcn in april is 23-26th ,if we did a  group booking its even cheaper and we would all be in one block wot ya think?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1388 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption