BikerMatch - Social site or Dating Site?

135 Posts | Latest reply on 06/10/2009 11:02:03 by cissystar650 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

who ????.................if thats aimed at me, i am just responding to a post, nothing to get over, just a healthy debate between friends on this social site !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

YEH YEH !        ( av got a big cod on end of this line blimey)                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Ian if your woman is happy it doesn't matter if a thousand lads a week send her a nod does it?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think we shall all nod Ian :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

For what its worth, to me, if your happy and secure enough in a relationship with no worries what does it matter if your better half recieves nods, its only a friendly hello afterall - girls, can you send my Rusty nods as he's fed up and bored looking at the same name WinkLOL and before you say owt, its not me !!
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

looks like RK's in box is gonna be full of nods now LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

From a dating perspective,  I've been looking at a few male profiles, but only to see what people ride!!!!!!!!!!!  Just wanted to get that clear :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

hee hee, will keep him from rusting over again  drobess Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We all know who the ........better half is PMSL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jeanzqueen's Profile
jeanzqueen

In: Fife

Being honest, I joined in the hope of meeting someone.  Previous experience has taught me that if a potential partner doesn't like bikes (or "his wumman" being on a bike) then it won't work out.                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

From a dating perspective,  I've been looking at a few male profiles, but only to see what people ride!!!!!!!!!!!  Just wanted to get that clear :)

Methinks thou dost protest too much, young Seb. Stern Smile

*strokes chin in a pondering stylee*

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

was just thinking the same Lou Stern SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

seb you could have worded that a lot better mate, expect lots of gay nods me thinks LOL

Tracy and Tracey my in box is always full of nods, i've had at least 2 in the past month WinkEmbarrassed

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

yeh yeh Seb we believe you mate lol                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

Yep wannabe...... im stroking me chin in a pondering stylee too!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Rusty said :Tracy and Tracey my in box is always full of nods, i've had at least 2 in the past month WinkEmbarrassed   Yes dear, I sent you one an hour ago in case the other one was lonely WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                                
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Oy nut i'll have you know i'm very popular on here Wink

Please anyone except seb, send me a nod LOL

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

done XX                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol, hetrosexual manly nods for all!                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

LOL hes wooried nowLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 799 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption