spectra chrome

4 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2009 00:04:55 by TeeCee | Go to original / last post
rocket rider's Profile
rocket rider

In: warrington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

has anyone ever had any work done by a sprayer who uses this technique or knows of anyone who sprays spectra chrome?   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI-i6h_dmgY   any feedback would be greatly appreciated as i'm having no luck finding anyone in the uk that offers this service :(                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

I saw some samples of products sprayed in MirraChrome (from Alsa Corp) at a design fair. It was a UK company offering the service and the finish looked pretty good to me.   I can try and find out who they were or are you looking for someone who specifically uses Spectra?                                                                                                                                                                             
rocket rider's Profile
rocket rider

In: warrington

i would imagine mirrachrome are probably the same product under a different name. if you find out any info that would be great mate   just found a site for alsa corp...cheers for that teecee                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

I think that Spectrachrome is a company in its own right and is a different product than Alsa's Mirrachrome but confusingly Alsa do a Spectra range of special effect paints.   Alsa do about six different spray-on chrome finishes but I think MirraChrome is actually available as an aerosol in the UK depending how big the component is you are going to spray.   I have been interested in AlsaCorps products for three years now and have been impressed with their stuff. They even do a chrome effect leathercloth!   If you Google MirraChrome I think you will find some UK repair centres or sprayers that use their products.   I will look out the show directory tomorrow and hopefully find the company I am thinking of.   In the meantime, have a look at AlsaCorps website - the videos and photos on their may inspire you!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 326 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption