telly

86 Posts | Latest reply on 01/10/2009 10:05:03 by Blueboy955i | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Captain Black and Captain Scarlet if i am not mistaken                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

My Lady ur presence on here amazes me and how u keep looking so lovely...

Vinnie  Captain scarlett and captain black

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

My Liege i am but here to grab the chance of viewing thee in thy splendor x                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OK cut it out you two, we'll have none of that on this forum otherwise it's the naughty step for the pair of you.                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

BJ my lady should we go to the naughty step lolol                                                                                                                                                                              
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

Stop it.

Now!!!

There'll be tears before bedtime if you don't.                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

Ok.

Glen Frey.

Karen Carpenter

Phil Collins

What's the connection?                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

Ha haaaa... they all drummed the drums!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

The drumming is a major part but there is an extra bit that seperates them from the rest of us ordinary mortals.

be very, very scared when drums stop..

Bass solo starts...

sorry about that but it's a punchline to an old age joke.

diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

ConfusedConfusedConfused  can i phone a friend????
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

If you feel you need to.                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

I know it's tenuious but they were all drummers as well as being lead singers.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

My Liege i await thee on the naughty step shud i bring tea and biscuits ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Here's a useless TV fact for y'all....Kermit the Frog was left handed!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blue begs the question ..... how do u know lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Question. What was unusual about Jamie Farr who played Klinger in the series M*A*S*H?   Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

is he the one who cross dressed ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

That's the one, he was trying to prove he was mentally adjusted (I think that's pc to say that) so he could get out of the army.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blue just in case ur not allowed to say that in these politically correct times have 5 mins on the naughty step LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Loved Paul Calf and his sister!  Its whats his name ,....Always in papes 4 Kinky stuff. Allan Partridge.....another.....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 736 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption