Pointless topic.....

257 Posts | Latest reply on 27/10/2009 23:37:06 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i bought a mop today !                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

you going somewhere far then?                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

my kitchen floor !                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Hey Twinnie i have a broom :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

So, i'm in switzerland and bored. stuck at work with nothing to do. :(                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

hay seb long time no hear !  switzerland u could go skying mate ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Seb rem my pressie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

no snow yet :( no ski-ing, also it would be hard to ski in the office!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

bet it aint rainin there like it is here though                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bet you have a good watch tho lol                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Hi SS bet you're surprised about "pointless topic" still having a good run!sardines on toast forever lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Exc .........ew ............... stop with the fish !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Ok i'll give it a rest now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Exc did u know i found Nemo lol                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

blimey the seas rough tonight it been reet up to sea wall ! the beach has risen by 4 feet in one afternoon  gonna be some saddo metal ditectorist in the moro  thurs gold in them thur beaches gold it tell you! Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

mind you dont get washed away by the sea wheely                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

i did panic at one poin t Drobs wasnt concetrating was i walked towards the sea instead LOL silly sod day dreaming again Sleepy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Were you looking for Nemo twinnie ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hey,Wn,is there still that hotel along the seafront that looks like a throwback to the `30s-the Espanse,or something like that.
I remember staying there about 15 years ago while I was attending a course at the Lada importers at Carnaby.Half expected `Ercule Poirot to come walking in!!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I am eating raw carrotts and pickle Confused                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1128 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption