Pointless topic.....

257 Posts | Latest reply on 27/10/2009 23:37:06 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You do look all deflated and pale mind Jackie Dead

You should never put a price on yourself like that Nut LOL

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

damn that nasty evil delicious rhubarb crumble and home made custard.......... WinkEvil SmileLOL   *now wheres those industrial sized sickie cloths again?*                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

best way to be during a recession dearest WinkBig smileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

do you think Ape Hanggers would suit my Daytona ?               ___]_   O # O                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Twinnie erm .................... nope                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

Yuk !  I think the milk was off that tea was horrid                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

When i was on my own i drank tea until the milk ran out,still enjoyed it when the sugar ran out but when the tea ran out then it was horrid!lol go to the corner shop and stock up Neal...aaah you batchelor boys                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Twinnie malted milk biscuits whislt your there and some brains !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

you a bit short of them Jacks??                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

OI cheeky wee devil i meant WN !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

got some brains foggots will that do!                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

well i know HE's got enough brains..thats why i thought you were a bit short of,sorry for asking ..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

ur gonna get a slap off BJ excal if noy carefull mate lol     blimey 100% karma is that a good thing ?                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

thank god she's faraway WN lol..thats deffo a record from 0-100 in 3 weeks you're a celeb now man!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Exc distance is never an issue for me lol   weres me malted milk ???????                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

Evil Smileit be a virtual SLAP! excal                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Just got back from pub and realised i am wearing odd shoes Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

I once repossessed  something from a working mans club in a suit with my slippers on. No wonder they handed it over so quickly, probably thought I was a psycho EmbarrassedLOL

Used to drive in my slippers cos it was comfy in case anyones interested!

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I went shopping at Tescos at midnite wearing pjs and a dressing gown for a dare ................................ nobody joined my queue at check out !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Jay Leno raised $120000 auctioning his customized 09 v-max,leathers and lid!!!it really does take all kinds dont it..good cause though.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 586 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption