Motad Exhausts

9 Posts | Latest reply on 26/09/2009 07:11:21 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey folks, i have just bought off flea bay a new set of motad Venom exhausts for my blackbird, i think there a new design as motad want me to send photos once fitted........has anyone else heard of the model, they look pretty cool, and have removable baffles like most decent pipes.....plus i got them 140.00 under the retail price, i may be going to motad in the midlands to show them on the bike.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

How much ???????????? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks for all your input folks !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 255 jacks                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Give em a chance Ian it was only 3 hours ago that ya asked the question.   I've not heard of 'em but then I don't know the name of any other exhausts either, except the ones on my previous bike 'Honda'                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Have't heard of that one Ian but have Motad on my 550 Suzuki and it sounds fine                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

They look good ian, if your taking the baffles out, are you going to change the air filter and re-jet or have it re-mapped to feel the real benefit of no baffles?????   2wfThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

kwak.....was joking....chill.....2w..dont know yet gonna speak to motad see what they say                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be careful on the re-map ! I had Muzzy`s on mine and remapped it and it ran like a bag of sh**e ! Go to a known auto elec that deals with these things and i`m sure it will be fine.My mate has mine now and i`m toying with a 4-1 "crappy".                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

spoke to motad,no need for re mapping, they arrive tuesday/weds, so will let ya know what they look/sound like                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4297 seconds. There are 839 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption