boys and their toys !!!!!!

25 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2007 17:42:43 by storm | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

watched this and thought of you boys.................. http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/r1-porsche-torn...ado-p1.php   thats if it works !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

errr another one here  do they realy do that ??????   http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/angel-decoys-p1.php                                                                                                                                                                               
norsemantyr's Profile
norsemantyr

In: northampton

Oh yes they really do, lol ,take it you haven't flown to baghdad of recent !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

cool nice one storm                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

nice bit of chaff lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Yeah they do that... looks nice but not sure how effective it is.   By the way that drag race down the runway is what we did at our track day a couple of months back............. when I picked up my speeding ticketLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

cool Storm hun Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

norse the closest ive got to bagdad is lookin on the world map !!!!!  but feel for the peeps over there at  the mo ........ have never seen a fighter jet up close but they must be awsome                                                                                                                                                                                 
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

No hon not awsome... just noisy.  We get all kinds at our place and they just become an annoyance to be honest.                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

They scare u to death if they go over without u knowing cause boy are they noisy.                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

They scare u to death if they go over without u knowing cause boy are they noisy.                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

oops so sorry comp has had a wappy time pmsl ( and before anyone says owt I know just like the person who's using it )                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Never mind... we got the jist of what you were saying   Never mind... we got the jist of what you were saying   Never mind... we got the jist of what you were saying   Never mind... we got the jist of what you were saying   Never mind... we got the jist of what you were saying   LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

you having a senile moment gwen ???????   rube its cos your used to seeing them every day !!!!  i think they way cool....... but think i would need some ear muffs on if i was near one !!! do you think pink fluffy muffs would be appropiate or would i judst look a wuss an a plank ??  hehehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

We all wear ear defenders as we call them... but I think pink fluffy things may be a bit too much LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

well i think you would look sweet rube !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   will find some for ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

....... oh thanks a bunch........... working with a load of blokes and I walk in with them on me head....... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

make sure u get a pic, we would all love to see that LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Stoppit...... stoppit now LOL ..... this is getting silly.  I am not a silly person ... not in the slightest..... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7197 seconds. There are 1638 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption