Beware of sheep

47 Posts | Latest reply on 20/10/2009 23:25:52 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
TOWBARDAVE's Profile
TOWBARDAVE

In: NR TRURO,CORNWAL
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thumbs Upi always have a pair of wellington boots with me just in case i come across sheep when i,m out riding!!!!!!
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Whys that TOWBAR, anything to do with men, rubber, sheep and cornwall raises the odd eyebrow! Especially driving a Boxter soft top LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

RK when you had the creosote sheep bbq , was it a late nite bbq? i'm trying to work out how many single malts you'd had by then lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Yep RK I've seen inside TBD's porsche boot and there are definitely a small set of four wellies...PMSL..

Legging it very quickly

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

What are you lot bleating on about??                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

exc it was indeed a late night affair and yes there were one or two wee drams involved or is that wee lambs LOL

BC is that to stop them dirtying the sheets once he's got them home ShockedLOL

prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

BC - four wellies is bring a friend, you only need two with notched fronts                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

LOL prof!

You started this Wills Thumbs Up

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

(trying to sound innocent)

What do you need wellies for ?   Ermm

Throttle Jockey's Profile
Throttle Jockey

In: Loughborough

What do you need wellies for ? I have thought about this and I understand why the Welsh wear wellies - But I cant understand how they could possibly help. Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Well i think the sheep should pay the bill .........bloodly jaywalking four legged Ba'#'#=rd LOL .........have you seen the price the buggers charge for wool LOL   Have you been fleeced then Blade?   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Baaah!!........That was blade LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Baa-steward? or Baa-humbug?                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Baa....rmy more like! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Trust ewe!                                                                                                                                                                                  
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

LOL And to think this was a serious thread!!

Apologies for all the silliness Wills....baaaah!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Am still pondering the wellies ................. shud i google do u think ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

"I didn’t know there was going to be a stray sheep on the road," he said. "The accident wasn’t my fault." Mr Ferguson’s wife, Susan added that the road was "really bad for stray animals wandering about".   Erm...you'd think the Mrs woulda told him! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Erm...you'd think the Mrs woulda told him! Wacko

Well spotted kwak! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
TOWBARDAVE's Profile
TOWBARDAVE

In: NR TRURO,CORNWAL

well done rustyknight,i think you were the only one on my wavelength !!!!regarding the boots & sheep that is !!!(not that i've partisipated mind you)heard it when i was in the RAF stationed at St Athen,S Wales.!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 921 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption