Lakes Sunday 27th

61 Posts | Latest reply on 29/09/2009 23:59:29 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Lime

I think it was D

Jackie bought her own ............ ha ha

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Now that was what I call a ride-out!Thumbs Up (despite the lack of ice-creams, Blade). Thanks to bikerbill for the route, but please learn how to turn right! Paul - 120 to 150 miles (ish)? That's a very big ish - Bedale return was 230 miles! But I enjoyed every minute. Hardnot def not for the faint-heartedShocked Plus, we came across a vintage m/c rally alongside lal Ratty. ( I wont mention Bill and the Harley rider on the way to Hawes).                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Glad you all had a good time ..........

Going to join you when I can get a whole weekend off in Spring stay up North and then do the runs with you lot....I would love it!!

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

did it in a 2CV once F goodnessake thats a tough rd bet its good on a bike mind nice one                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

What did I miss on the return leg then,.. sounds like a bit of action? Surely a blade isn't a match for a Harley!!!Big smile. And the milage, well I have 320 on me trip, allowing for the slightly differant route to one or two others I wasn't that far out with me guesstimate. Anyway, loverly day had by all, bit of fast stuff lots of slow and a lot of scenery too. Nice one.
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Slightly different route.

As some will know..

It went a bit like this:

Bike 1 went past the junction. 2, turned as did 3 and 5. 4 went after 1. 3 and 5 waited while 2 went on ahead,,, meeting 1 and 4, 3 and 5 did not know where 1, 2 and 4 were so planned their own route. 1 tried looking for 3 and 5 but they had gone by then. 3 and 5 got to the rendezvous by route A. And 1, 2 and 4 got there by route B.
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

Anyone want us to organise a trip for them???                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Which one were u ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had a great time on this one too...........good to meet you all and put some faces to the namesThumbs Up  Thanks to one and all                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Think i best direct the way to skeggie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

I am not a number. I am a,, oh you know..

Cheers blade!!! Good to meet you too even 'tho your promises are hollow.....

;)                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Hey would love a run out to Skeggy BJ..anyone up for it???                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Hi all i'm back on line, i had 402miles on when i got home but i did call in at Squires on the why home. Wondered what bike the old guy was on, all i recall is the look of horror on his face as he saw me with my front wheel locked sliding towards him. Thanks to every one who came along, did't know about the ice,s or i'd have stoped in Patterdale
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hmm, XK,.. them extra miles, I hadn't allowed for the added tour up past Thirlmere and the Mach2 blast down Kirkstone to Windermere. I'd ave been bang on except for that. Next time your up there BB, stop at that ice cream van at the top end of Thirlmere in the layby, good view and a flat place to park.
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Your right Pa i used to have a holliday home near there and know it well, often stoped there, if i had knowen there were free ice,s i would of stoped                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BC i'm going Friday lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

As everyone was having sucha blast on the day out and didnt want to stop Tongue.........it will be my treat for sure next time Embarrassed...and a flakeThumbs Up . Thanks again guys had a great time
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

Good excuse!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think Blade had other things on his mind...like a certain lady having to hold on real tight due to no grab rail!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

So what did she hold on to???

Confused!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1390 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption