Lakes Sunday 27th

61 Posts | Latest reply on 29/09/2009 23:59:29 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Anyone want to join me at Devils Bridge 9.30ish to ride through Newby Bridge over Ulpha Fell up Hardknott Pass down Langdale Valley to Ambleside and back                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

love to but I have no idea where I will be yet, its a secret !                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

have a good one billThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Nuts dreaming of the Lakes now, you lucky squirrel !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Have a good one all who go Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bill have no clue what your on about lol you made those names up i bet :)   Have a great time all who crusade                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Take it easy on the way to Devils Bridge and nearby, I was up that way a couple of weeks ago and the A65 looked like a police convention. I spotted three radar traps between Settle and Kirkby Lonsdale, I just wonder how many I didn't spot.                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I've just done almost to exact same route, including the Langdales this Saturday just gone!!!! Including over Hartside it was a 330 miler for me, one of the best days out I've had up there this year and not many tourists either. Not many speed traps but plenty of unmarked cars (A66, Penrith, Alston and Darlington). Might do it again, if I get some new tyres on tomorrow.
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

I would love to but it is a long ride for me to get up on top of driving the girls the 76 mile round trip to my Mums twice in a day so that I can escape...wish I had had more notice as I would have got someone to have the girls overnight and would have ridden up and stayed somewhere Sat night...

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Sorry i could't tell you earler Rose but i was't sure which weekend i could do it                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Next time you want to do something like that Rose, you're more than welcome in either Leeds or Pontefract - I'd choose Pontefract though for the secure parking. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Quite a few members are at the Kids n Camping event this weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Ho, its ok Kwak i was't expecting any Kids to come, but i had to fit it in befor MCN Skegness                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Might join you mate, not sure yet..                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I didn't mean the kids, I meant that the adults (who maybe coulda ridden with ya)would be at the camping event.   I shall of course be where I usually am     Wherever everyone else is I hope the weather is good for you all Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

ok lime just let me know if your going                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Anyone out there want a lift for this one? From Stokesley, Bedale then Leyburn and over to Hawes down to the start. Be about 7.30 at Stokesley though, cos I'll need to scrub me new BT020's in!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bedale? Did someone mention Bedale? Could be up fer this one; cruiseing speed only! (esp over Hardknot)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Cruising over Hardknot XK, came over it a few weeks ago and there was a river running down it, you could just about of cruised over in a boat!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See u at Devil's Bridge 9.30, and anyone else who's up 4 it.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1038 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption