All the best DRobess

38 Posts | Latest reply on 24/09/2009 09:24:25 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

All the very best for your Op today Tracey, the six weeks off the bike will soon fly by and don't worry your not going to miss out on any biker events either as your chauffer awaits you Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wishing you a speedy recovery Drobs.                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Don't be using this as an excuse not to do the chores next weekend Tracey! Seriously tho, hope all goes well and we'll see you next week Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

loves n gentle hugs from me n the kids drobs,and see u next weekend.x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hope it goes well drobs....see if they can do anything about your burping !!!!!!!!!!!!lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Good luck lady and mind you know were i am if you need owt :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Hope all goes well Drob - and that you've plenty of people on hand to run around for you for a few days at least Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

fanx 4 all yr kind words every1, me op went fine, i woz petrified  avin it dun, managed 2 not av a panic attack as they were about 2 put the needle in me hand 2 numb it. will be off me bike 4 a few wks now, n will struggle 2 do me hair 1 handed, so any1 who lives close n is a hairdresser would be of great use.LOL. Ian.....i asked about me burping n soz theres no cure 4 it,  RK hate 2 tell u this but I will still av me stiches in wen we at upton so looks like i will def be off the chores duty.
drobess's Profile
drobess

also a special message 2 my very gud freind CG, fanx 4 all yr support n 4 offerin 2 be my chauffeurBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Mmmm not qualified but i can wield a brush if you want a wee bit of a bouffant i'm ur woman lol                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

aaawww Glad it all went well Tracey..........speedy recovery xxxxx chin up and take it easy now!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

All the best .. Drobess.   That rythmes!   Glad everything went ok D and hope you're doing your own hair again very soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

speedy recovery hun Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Aww Trace so glad its gone well for you today....here's hoping for speedy recovery and will see you thurs yeyyyyyyy cant wait even if i do have to make the brews lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Really glad its all gone well for you today, and wishing you a speedy recovery  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

All the best .. Drobess.   That rythmes!

Err actually Geoff it doesn't! LOL

Glad you're mended drob and don't worry about the chores, BJ's got her name down for the event and no bike so we're well sorted Wink

drobess's Profile
drobess

thats gud then rk, do u fink she will put me tent up as well or will we av2 leave that job 2 blade pilotLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

blades deffo the best man for tents drobs Thumbs Up

Jackie can sort those 'other' camping tasks out eh.....now where did i put that portaloo LOL

drobess's Profile
drobess

now let me get this straight...........we got rk on cookin duty, bp on tent erecting duty, bj on bog cleanin duty, so all we need now is a washer up person  n we is sortedLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Hey drobs we should be posting this on the event thread to bump it up and look for volunteers for the washer upper jobbie Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7383 seconds. There are 1309 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption