A poem for everyone

18 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2009 23:49:58 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just got this sent through via email and thought it good enough to post;     A WOMAN'S POEM: Before I lay me down to sleep, I pray for a man who's not a creep, One who's handsome, smart and strong.One who loves to listen long, One who thinks before he speaks, One who'll call, not wait for weeks.   I pray he's rich and self-employed, And when I spend, won't be annoyed. Pull out my chair and hold my hand. Massage my feet and help me stand... Oh send a king to make me queen. A man who loves to cook and clean.. I pray this man will love no other. And relish visits with my mother...  A MAN'S POEM:  I pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac with big tits who owns a bar on a golf course, and loves to send me fishing and drinking. This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a sh*t. Child's Prayer: Dear God.Please send clothes for all those poor ladies in Dads computer.   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Brought a tear to my eye.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

That just about sums it up nicely Blues!!! Embarrassed LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

We never ask for too much do we..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

LOL

bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Blues I have seen that before but it still made me giggle..it is a good one! very apt indeed!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Not completely true, I have no interest in golf                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

MMM golf - Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden                                                                                                                                                                               
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Perhaps as a gentleman I should cultivate an interest.   Is it only ladies forbidden BJ or all women?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

She whispered "will it hurt me?"
"Of course not" answered he
"It's a very simple process,
You can rely on me." She said "I'm very frightened,
I've not had this before.
My friend has had it five times
And said it can be sore." It was growing rather painful
Tears formed in her eyes
It was hurting quite a bit now
It must have been a size. "Calm yourself" he whispered
"His face filled with a grin
"Try and open wider
So I can get it in." "It's coming now" he whispered
"I know" she cried in bliss
Feeling it deep within her now
She said "I am glad I'm having this." And with a final effort
She gave a frightened shout
He gripped it in anguish
And quickly pulled it out. She lay back quite contended
Sighed and gave a smile
She said "I'm glad I came now
You made it worth my while." Now if you read this carefully
The dentist you will find
Is not what you imagined
It's just your dirty mind!!                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I'd reached the age of 14 and i had,nt started courtin,
and my mum was getting worried about me,
she said, dad its time u told him all about the birds and bees,
he said the birds and bees and sat me on his knee.
Now remember uncle joe and that picnic a while ago,
how i went off in the woods with auntie pat,
and when i chased o'rielly's daughter and what happened when i caught her,
i said yes,
he said well birds and bees does that...
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Once i held a little hand,
it made my sad heart sing,
it was the lovelyest hand,
i ever held,
4 ACES and a KING

excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

good poems BJ and UKH heh he                                                                                                                                                                              
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Bikes and bikers everywhere Going to a festival or meet Over dales and fields of corn Ooo great and such a treat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

My great uncle John was an actor on the stage
Who was best known as a pantomime dame
Famous for his ugly sister and widow twanky
But not anymore which is a great shame He has gone to that great pantomime in the sky
No longer will he don grease paint and his regalia
I will still see him though from time to time
Because he’s not dead he’s just working for Ryan Air                                                                                                                                                                              
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

TO ALL POETS      Thumbs Up     Hug                                                        jUST Heart THE POEMS..........                                                                                                                                                                                 
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

OOOOOH ......                  LOL                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

If you've left the crayons to melt in the car,
And forgotten just where the car keys are,
There's a perfectly good way to explain:
You see, you've come down with "Mommy Brain."
When you're not sure where the past 8 hours went,
Or whether the phone bill check's been sent,
If you've left the laundry drying in the rain,
It's just--you guessed it--Mommy Brain.
If you find yourself chatting for hours on end
About diaper prices with your cyber friends,
You've just caught a particularly virulent strain
Of that affliction known as Mommy Brain.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 898 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption