MCN Butlins Skeggie - 2 - 4 Oct

381 Posts | Latest reply on 15/10/2009 22:21:41 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think you'll find you won with more than a little help from me. CoolGeek                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

My Lady was a pleasure for u to hit my finger.

Anneka there are loads more yet i have about 80 more

UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

Blues mate u can play on the other team and help build our score up lololol, 4 shots one hit hahahahahahaha ur a star buddy                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I'll play with a bent cue next time. lol ( No knob jokes please!) Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

i wait with baited breathe  UKHR.........                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

u mean the last cue was str8 lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

could've opened a bottle of wine with it.lol                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

yea yea blues it was that pint u had

Anneka will put more on later ..

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Hey UK i'v got another long spoon for you that i forgot to give you also have some key cards, pm me an address and i'l send them                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

BB are u a cliptomaniac ???

spoons, signs, card keys, anything else u managed to stow away in your panniers lol

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

now we know why they can't afford to run two a year. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

More of a collectomaniac??? Jackie, tell me what you need and i'l try and get it                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bill you are to good to me but i shall endeavour to write a list lol

But alas th eone thing i really want your are unable to obtain for me Wink

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Don't give up hope it's out there somewere Jackie Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Alas, my Knight doth sleep (being kindWink) as doth thy Knight being kind (Wink), we may tho may not come to Butlins - thy home land beckons the fluffy one with the iron one (RK) in pursuit..........Embarrassed no plans til the knight catches thy fluffy sqwirlllllllllll ................................................ squeals                      
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Oh jeeeeeeeeez, I'm going to have to get off these nuts....... what was I on last night, pistachios ? walnuts ? ConfusedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bill i never give up hope that one day Rossi will be thong wearing in my bedroom lol                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

Damn and i thought u meant me my lady lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

My Liege Rossi is my code name for you lol                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

Yes My Lady u did say, but i was trying to throw the others off lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 722 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption