MCN Butlins Skeggie - 2 - 4 Oct

381 Posts | Latest reply on 15/10/2009 22:21:41 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Just wondered who else was going :)                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Loads of people I suspect Jackie.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Geoff i can see your in one of them kinda moods lol   Ok i'll rephrase anybody else from BM going :)                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Probably.         LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Me is                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yeah another lady wahooooo   Geoff you could be in line for a wee slap there lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I've booked the days off work but havent fully decided whether or not to go yet!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I'm going too! But if you look at the posting in events, you'll see who's undertaken to go to Butlins. See you there BJ.                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Cat yep first drinks on you i take it lol                                                                                                                                                                              
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Excuse me!!

First round is yours BJ.

You know it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not me nor LC.....i have my kids that weekend, and already swapped to enable to go to the recent rally, first time i have missed one in 6 years..........ah well...ce' la 'vie                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

it says til 5th on the event   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=467                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oi LN9 u offering my services !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

Am I pimping for you????

ok,,,

;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Depends do i have to hand over any money lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

god get a room you two.....oops sorry forgot.........you already are !!!!!!!!!!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ian u r boring cos ur not goinggggggggggggggggg and i have my own room i'll thank you very much Cool

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i aint as flush as you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

MMm flush now that gives me ideas !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

I will be the money monitor BJ.

It makes sense.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7383 seconds. There are 926 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption