The End of Speeding?

61 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2009 20:34:01 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Shucks ...was'nt thinking again!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Sheesh - you guys ruin all my fun!!   (Nice tip about the cloak/tv though, RK - ta!)   Yep 2wheelie, the Irish are pretty savvy about that kind of stuff!   Actually, next year in Ireland they are making all the cars drive on the right hand side of the road to see if it reduces accidents. If it does, then they will do the same with the lorries and motorbikes...                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

*Actually, next year in Ireland they are making all the cars drive on the right hand side of the road to see if it reduces accidents. If it does, then they will do the same with the lorries and motorbikes...*

LOL TC, I read that 3 times before the penny dropped LOL

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

*drums fingers* He heh, it's ok RK - take your time....                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I generally do TC but that was a tough one! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, RK... I bet it has gone over a lot of people heads!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Nahh..it was easy lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I understood it before i read it but then again i am a woman !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I had heard about the Irish plan to drive on the right before but have you heard the latest about their expedition to Mount Everest?

Apparently they abandoned it when the scaffolding collapsed.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Just got my very first speeding ticket wahooooooooo and using my charm i managed to get them to waiver the points and fine as long as i go take a speed awareness course lol All for doing 57 in a 50 at 4 am !!!!! nobody else about ah well you live and learn                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Jackie that's a very poor attitude to the serious offence of speeding! Now if you'd been doing 107 in a 50 and you'd worked your charm you'd have something to wahoooo about!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RK if i managed to do 107 in my car i would happily accept a speeding ticket to prove it :)   (tries to look innocent so as not to get told off anymore)                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

LOL BJ,

I'll tow you through a speed camera at the weekend Thumbs UpLOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

thats a def  WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   RK u r such a gentleman and a scholar lol                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In that situation ..who gets the fine? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I would vote for RK Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Typical woman, try and help n get kicked in the teeth! sheesh Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ok RK i'll go dutch as long as its with the C&A guy Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

What C&A guy?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Damn does that mean fines all mine now Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 546 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption