I'm going mad

66 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2009 10:57:54 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I think the word most people forget in a relationship is TRUST and we have loads of it.

Ian i know u was'nt having a go mate u and ur lady are tops to my friend.

I can honestly say the people I/We have met off BM r all nice people, and the people we have met know we both like a laugh, as far as we r concerned u are all friends and welcome at our home anytime, all it takes is a phone call...
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

on my way, hope the bacon butties are gonna be on the go, or a chip barm !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

Bacon butties r on see u soon lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hey Paul .. tell Tracy I have the straighteners Thumbs Up ..                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

shell she told me to tell u the wardrobe is on its way lol.

She says if u let her use the straightners u can hang ur clothes in her wardrobe..

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

All i'm going to say on the matter is

Ian 4-3 7 minutes of extra time lololololololol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dont even go there jacks !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Have you gone all red Ian lol                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

Hello MY Lady ur looking very lovely today was a delight to turn my pc on...

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

My Liege   I can never compare to thy stunningness of thee, i always sit eagerly awaiting ur arrival and am never disappointed when i see thee, dashing beyond belief today xx                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

We have to be careful now my lady people r talking lol and Tracey is pissing herself roflmfao....                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

let em talk.....can ya ask tracey to stop texting me, people will talk lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

i know ian i knew i should'nt have give her ur number                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmfao. i am hoping to get my lady up to meet family in mancunia in the near future, can we call in when were there ????                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

Ian my friend it goes without saying, just let me know when ur nearly here then we can go out b4 u get here..

Tracey says she is very sorry for texting u and it wont happen again, unless u want it to...lol

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hiya Mrs UKHR Tracey Lady lol

My Liege she is a lucky woman to be able to admire your stunningness everyday and let them talk or is that let them eat cake !!!

Ian if you hadnt text Tracey first ......................

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Tracey its a deal ... lmao at this rate we will need a tent with an east & West wing for all we are taking heheheh ...   I think you & Ian may need bigger panniers Paul .. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ladies would you just like to use my 12 man tent for your personal belongings and dressing area lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

ooohhh now THATS a good idea we could have a walk in wardrobe/ dressing tent  Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

and a computer room? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 2141 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption