I'm going mad

66 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2009 10:57:54 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I often said to my vmax *c'mon babe start now dont let your old man down* she used to listen to..lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i keep telling my blackbird to slow down.....but she wont listen !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I talk to my dog often....he's a bit of a mathemetician too,if i ask him what 1 minus 1 is,he says nothing LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

I talk to my car 'audrey' all the time, first thing in the morning i pat the dashboard and say hello and if she gets me home after bad weather i always pat her and say thanks Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I am with DC on this one,  i go in my garage every morning and tell my Carely how beautiful she looks today, and hope i see a speck of dirty which gives me an excuse to rub her down...                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

(is wishing my name was Carely lol)                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

My Lady u r both beautiful in my eyes..                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

My Liege thou art both dashing and gentlemanly . looking totally stunning today as per usual, i swoon in your general direction xxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

My Lady i will always be a Gentleman for u, you r my wench..

Erm is this the mad section,lololol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

GET ME A BUCKET.....GIVE IT A REST PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Pot, kettle, black Ian! LOL   Anyway, tis only harmless banter given that UKHR is married.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL @ Ian ... good job Tracy has met Jackie & understands that she is just obsessed by UK's good looks & charm & that she doesnt mean to come over as some sort of stalking mad woman LOL   ***good job Jackie knows I jest ... or do I ??? Wink***                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

excuse me roachy... ???? i aint been flirting thanks !!!! plus i think jacks knows uk is married , and uk is a mate of mine                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Who mentioned flirting Ian, I didn't. I know BJ knows UKHR is married which is why there is nothing to *give it a rest* to. Unless you were objecting to their declarations (whether they're based on real feelings or the humourous banter of friends is irrevelant) in which case my pot, kettle, black stands.   You posted in capitals with a lot of emphasis on *please* which appeared to have a real *I'm sick of this* tone to it. My remarks were done with much more softness and were the gentle teasing of a mate who is clearly loved up and doesn't mind everyone knowing it.   If you want to read more into it than that Ian, be my guest, I'm not going to explain myself any further than I have.                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I talk to my bike all the time. She is called Gabrielle. All my bikes have had names. My ER5 was Rachael and my BMW was called Carole. Nothing mad in that at all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao....they know i am joking,and i am not gonna argue,, as life is good, kids are well,LC is happy, man city have just scored against united, and its sun shining !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, plusi was not asking you to explain yourself, your opinion is your opinion, for which i respect a trillion per cent as your soooooooooo lovely .....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

Can i just put things straight pls.

Myself and Jackie have always spoke like this, Tracey and I have no jealousy in our relationship we just enjoy life and are very friendly to all people we meet, so please dont get the wrong idea...

And yes Tracey does read the post and we can't wait to meet u all again.
       TC and Ride Safe everyone...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i wasnt getting the wrong idea buddy, i am close to jackie as a friend, speak to her most days on the phone, i also got to know you and trace too, top peeps, well you would be as your from my home town....hope that bike is polished my mancunian buddy, big hello to tracey too.........
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

why gabrielle pp ????                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption