I'm going mad

66 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2009 10:57:54 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just walked through my garage to put my 500 away and on passing I said "hey baby" to my Daytona :/   Do anyone else talk to their bikes or am I extremely odd.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Nope you are NOT alone Ive always talked to our bikes and more recently to my own...firstly Mini V..my Honda Varadero...loved her to bits..she got me through my test and did me proud...had words with her when she left for Marks house lol...saying she had to help that young man pass his test too...and more recently...Ruby..havent you seen my postings??? lol....
zzr12's Profile
zzr12

In: Todmorden

You're talking to a motorcycle and you have to ask if that's odd? It's odd!                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I talk to Jason all the time...I say morning to him every day and when we are out, we have a full blown conversation Embarrassed He's the perfect fella, cos he never answers back LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I talk to my bike, My room. everytime i go in i say hello room. And i talk to myself. Becouse they're the only things that'll listen to me and they/we don't answer back. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
zzr12's Profile
zzr12

In: Todmorden

Lol, the long winter evenings must just fly by for you guys Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Mmmmm i talk to the traffic cone my son 'borrowed' before he left for Uni and i call him Eric, he never makes a mess and never answers back, i love him xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

. .and I talk to little Toshi who sits on my knee keeping me nice and warm. . .and lets me press his keys to type all sorts of rubbish to you crazy lot out there!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Nothing mad about that at all, Seb. But I'd get worried if the bike talks back.

Old Liverpool joke
"Driver, is this bus going to Speke?"

"Dunno, luv, I've been here all day and it hasn't said a word yet!"

I'll get me coat.....
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I talk to the big toe on my right foot.  We often have long and interesting conversations about life, the world and general current affairs.   I don't talk to the big toe on my left foot because he never replies.  He's just ignorant.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Oh and I talk to my fraggle.  Every morning when I go into work, I say hello.   "Morning Gobo", I say, "was everything ok last night in the office?"   "Was everything alright," he always replies.  "You cheeky ba**ard, you left me here in the f**king cold and dark again, all alone." You know I hate the f**king cold and dark.  Scares me sh*tless."   He's quite a rude little fraggle.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

sounds like someone's been on the ice-cream!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Geoff can i have some of whatever you have been prescribed please?                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

I was thinking the EXACT thing Jacks lol xxx

zzr12 you know I'm odd lol

johnb1450's Profile
johnb1450

In: chorley

i always say if i went through life sane i'd go mad!!!   just talking to the walls right now                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I taught Shirley Valentine all she knows (about talking to walls)   I can go for days without speaking to another person (yes I can!!) Stuck at home most of the time, vegetating and getting battier by the minute.   I need rescuing but no one is brave enough to bother.                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

I have arguments with myself, i always win.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

That explains a lot Bill bless you hunny Hug (laughing Mutley style LOL)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I always mange to lose when arguing with myself then i end up with no pocket money and grounded for a month, go figure !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

There is defo an out poaring of chat and affection with my bikes...I even hug and kiss Bandit as the engine feels like silk...Mad???? I dont care!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 1673 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption