Wakefield

25 Posts | Latest reply on 15/10/2009 21:28:25 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
LINDAJ's Profile
LINDAJ

In: STOCKPORT
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, New to all this, so go easy with me!    Just trying to round up a few ladies for the Ladies Meet on 17th October.  Please try and come along, details on Events calendar. Lin                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Hi there Lindaj and welcome to the forum.   There are plenty of lady bikers on the site in the Yorkshire/Lancashire/Derbyshire area so you should get a good response.   Unfortunately, I'm not one of them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Thats only because you wimped out of wearing a dress at rally Geoff lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi LINDAJ and welcome to the site Big smile    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=569                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Hey Linda   'If you book it they will come' lol   Theres already a few signed up for it & I should be ok for the day off too so should be a good run.   I have your number so will give you a call later this week, things mad here at the mo with Ian & I getting ready for holiday   Chat soon                                                                                                                                                                              
LINDAJ's Profile
LINDAJ

Shame about the dress would have suited you Geoff!   Thanks for the support.   See you soon shell.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I never wimped out.  The deal was I'd wear a dress if £500 was raised.  £500 wasn't raised so ner, ner, na, ner, ner!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Good idea LindaJ Smile Will keep the date in mind and add my name nearer the time if its poss. Be good to meet you.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Isnt that were Coronation Street is set ?????                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

A bit tto far away from me good Idea though Hope it goes well. Linda J Welcome to the site hope you enjoy mixing with the maddies as much as I do LinF                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ladies only meet!!!!!!!! aint that sexist?                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Perhaps a boys ride out in retaliation would be in order, Amsterdam anyone?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Prof might have guesses you'd pick Amsterdam!!!!!

Nanu if you can put up with 'girlie chat' i'm sure u wud be welcome lol

LINDAJ's Profile
LINDAJ

Not sexiest, some of the newbies feel overwhelmed and this is a good start for them.  Many male bikers go off with their mates on rides so this is no different.  Like B.J. says your welcome but you must put makeup on and put a knot in it until you get to the loo!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sure this is a ride out??? It sounds a bit racey to meTongue all this make up and knot tying........You women know how to have a good timeLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Make up and a knot theres a challenege for you guys lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bj you just take the crayons! the make up is not required LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I best sharpen them and put them in clour order so i'm all ready wahoooo                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Amsterdam ..I kind of like prof's suggestion .                                                                                                                                                                             
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

Ill  have some of that prof get it rolling                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1650 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption