Bitchplay

42 Posts | Latest reply on 24/01/2007 16:54:23 by storm | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm scary when I want to be ain't I?Wink   ROFL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah rightLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

i can hear the tom toms beating in the distance northish from here, they may be coming from wales !!!!!!!!!! think its rube conjouring up a war dance !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Doubt it... Rube doesn't dance.... rofl LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

only the zulu dance .........hey rube ???? lmao LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I don't even do that anymore..... I'd kill myself by falling off the table as I was taking a boot off LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I got aches in places where I didn't used to have places these days.... rofl                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Poor old bugger LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Quote: "Poor old bugger LOL"   Be careful!  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

how are ur achey places rube?? x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

think rube wouldnt turn down the offer of a sweedish massage to help his aches and pains, failing that its the deep heat, hot water bottle, a mug of horlicks and a early night !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

horlicks yuk yuk yuk!!! gimme hot choc any time! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yes hot choccy everynite has to b cadburys though yum n very frothy lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yes hot choccy everynite has to b cadburys though yum n very frothy lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

With my aches..... yeah a massage would be good if I knew where to get one from.   A proper massage that is...... not one you might get at Purple Sally's Rest and Recuperation Forum for GentlemenLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol rube when i passed exams for massage i went for a job that was advertised in the local paper, got there and they offered more than massage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i was a bit green around the gills then and thought they were joking, but they wern't !!!!! Angry   i told them the only extras my clients get are a bigger towel to cover their modiesty, went home dead upset that i hadn;t realised until 30 minutes into the interview. was a nervous wreck going for jobs after that Stern Smile got my own place instead no need for dodgy interviews then                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL bless ya hun xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Lord that must have come as a shock to you.   One of those places opened up not far from where my parents lived.   I have to admit they were very discrete and the place looked very classy from the outside, not gaudy or anything.  People complained though, there was never any problem with the place and even the clients were not troublesome, but the locals didn't want it there.  Eventually pressure got to the owner (whoever it was) and it closed down....... the next owners of the premises opened a tacky second hand shop, had stuff all over the pavement, place looked rough, alkies used to sell stuff there to get money for booze,  place went to rack and ruin.  Locals hated it.... they prefered the massage parlour, but it was too late then.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 1747 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption