Paintballing Anyone ?????

162 Posts | Latest reply on 14/10/2009 22:32:49 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Was wondering if anybody was up for a day out paintballing.  Always better in a big group that way you only shot at each other Big smile

Theres a lot of special offers about at the moment and venues in all areas so finding a central one wouldn't be a problem and kids can go to.  had a quick look and most are around 20 quid pp

Just another one of my weird ideas sorry lol
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Done a few of these - excellent fun!!   Just beware of the price of ammo - it soon adds up in the heat of battle!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

The one i was looking at is 600 rounds then 7 quid for every 100 more

Pretty sure size of my ass folks wont need more than 1 shot !!!!

old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Was just gonna say, guess everybody,s favourite target BJ,Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

lets face it folks its gonna take more than one hit to colour that in LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Old Red its ok its well cushioned lol

BP is that a challenege ???

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Wow - that is excellent value if you get 600!   Normally it is only 100/200 for that price. (check the small print, do you only get 600 as the organiser?)   As a rough guide, you can expect to use between 100-200 per game (depending on length of game and how trigger-happy you are), so if you are playing 7 games then that is 700 - 1400 balls. At £7/100 that will be £49 - £98 (minus £42 for your free 600 balls if that is the case).   If you are going as a group I would suggest buying a 2500 ball box between you.   I am in no way intending to put people off as this is a fantastic event, but I have heard people moaning afterwards about how much they had spent albeit still smiling and showing off their battle wounds!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

TC

Its 600 for everyone and you get lunch included as its an allday event but i agree you can get a wee bit carried away, but if enough people are up for it i am sure we can work out something to make sure nobody spends a fortune (and my ass doesnt become 1 mass of purple !!)

They are also offerin BOGOf on certain days as well
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Sounds great value then - any idea where and when?   (If I was in the area I would love to come and shoot some members on here...)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

TC my sentiments exactly lol

The group who's site i have been looking at have venues all over so want suggestions for a central place so its fair travel for all

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Any around the Pitlochry area?   Ok, ok... Edinburgh then.... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Depends when. my diary's pretty full till chrimbo. (not). I would be up for it. My leg might not be tho.CoolGeek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blues dont u worry i shall attempt not to squash you this time Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

With all those gun pointin at your butt  BJ. I'm not gonna be within yards of you. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

*cuts out the middle man and chucks a tub of dulux emulsion over BJ*   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I did make a paint grenade once which was very effective and got me sworn at quite a lot. It might be up to the job of colouring in but perhaps I should scale it up a bit to cope with <cough> larger targets.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL PML @ pondlife, you're so wicked!   It's a great idea Jackie, paintballing not the tub of dulux, sadly ya need to be fit or at least able to run and I aint and can't. Embarrassed   If ya get this sorted you've gotta get some photos! Deffo!!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blues - cheers one way to find out who your freinds are lol

Pond - thats just cheating and you've ruined my hair do !!!! (sneaks up behind pond and pours no drip gloss down the back of his trousers he he)

Prof - you want to colour me in ???

Kwak - Just hide behind me no need to run at all then :)
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Behave woman!! I dunno what mirror you have been looking in but it must have come from the fun fair cos you're not as wide as you keep telling us you are.    I can't believe that no more members have put their name down for this. Seems like a great way to have fun.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

If I'm around then i'll go too... i love paintballing.   Definitely order a big box of balls from the internet before u go, it's about 90% cheaper!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6328 seconds. There are 310 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption