Private Plates on Bikes

49 Posts | Latest reply on 18/09/2009 22:44:21 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Quick opinion poll!   For Posey W%nk$ry Tw&ts or a funky touch?                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Errm I like SOME of them...some are irritating...some are cool..depends what is on them!

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

just naff like stickin ears on your helmet. The ladies like it tho. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

OOO I HATE those stick on ears etc..YUK!                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I know. It takes ages to get the glue off. stings like a bugger.!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I would describe them as pretentious, pointless and undertaken by people who have more money than sense. This appears to be closest to the former of your suggested descriptions.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I probably shouldnt share this photo then :( http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8569406&l=eaa...=590935098 lol! :)                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Posey although I have a friend who has two bikes and her car on personal plates and is looking for a matching one for the trike.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

OMG. not only is it a clickable link, It's going to face book!! Shocked   Matt'll turn over in his grave! Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

ROFL @ "branded"! Nice one Seb. LOL

bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

OMG Seb...deary deary me....you really are a little Posing Powerranger!! TUT TUT!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Well if you want your plate cloned lol   I have often thought about getting my Ham Radio Call sign as a personal plate. Would come in handy when on RAYNET duties as other operators will be able to identify me from the other two silver pan's Geeky and practical.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i have one on my company van, for two reasons, mainly so you cant tell the age of the vehicle, and secondly certain security personell know my vehicle which can be a bonus, what i cant stand is folks who move the letters around on there plates to rry and spell words out or put a trillion number plate screws on to try and spell a word.....
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Each to their own to be honest, I recall my late Dad having a private plate on his car and all the hassle we had getting it changed onto new motors and actually selling it after he passed away. The thing that cheeses me off is when people change the fonts on their plates to make letters/numbers suit their names etc.  I saw a car yesterday where the owner had changed the font on a number 7 leaving it with a slight curve on the top in an attenpt to make it look like a 'Y'.  The rest of the numbers/letters were left standard so the whole plate looked well stupid (to me anyway).   If you like personal plates, superseb, then that's all that matters.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

that makes me laugh too Ian! what a complete waste of time (and a nick too if old bill is so inclined)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Each to their own on this one tho i wud love to find one that reads BJ 69 Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford

So whats the score with small lettering, so many bikes have dinky plates, are the police bothering? Take it they have to have official plates for MOT.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Hey NK - hope life's treating you well?

I suspect that the Police won't need to bother about enforcing it for much longer... the cameras are getting a bit too good these days... I reckon the first thing you'll know about it is the letter falling on your doormat Ermm

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Best one i have ever seen was on the M6 oop north. it was TO5 SER,or something that made it look like that. Brilliant ! Obviously someone with a bit of money who couldnt give a toss.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

private plates are to easy remembered, i wish to be inconspicuous                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8130 seconds. There are 1066 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption