1st Ure Welcome Rally - the concludium

61 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2010 17:41:36 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am SOOOOOOOo staying off the jugs of Vodka Redbull this time! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Bet ya dont! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

bet you don't keep out the fire either!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Never said i would lol....Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Think i may just start a book on definates and maybes lol                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

See Stefan Gats report on 1st Ure Welcome , on facebook
"Stef's Other Rally Reports"

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm gonna tie my glasses to my head this time!!!Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

im gona try and remember some of it next time lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I shall try to rem where my tent is !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

I will most deffinately be taking me 'ickle tent & not the west wing (unles someone wants to help me put it up Big smile )   .....note to self...must actually remember to put it away properly - it's still just hanging round the garage from last time ...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I won't use the tree's in the dark as a guide to where my tent is ever again, they all look the same.... Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Nutkins i had the same problem finding my tent as you did, i knew i had put it up near a tree, put puttin it up in the dark made it harder to find as well (it wernt anything to do wiv the amount of bacadi, honest)                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I was sober and my iccle shed was erected in the daylight so no excuses for me..........I'm going to take a marquee this September complete with floodlights, then see if I miss it Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Stella mind blow ur air bed up in it this time lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well I shall remember to put the ciggy lighter to the bike before we go ... I have the plug in staighteners ... all I need now is a plug in hair drier :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Embarrassed shuffles feet & gazes at the ground.......errr.....yeah Jackie, think I just might do that this time Embarrassed   Mind you - I blame Blues for that!! lol   also reminds me that I need to get that pole fixed!!! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and i will still throw LC over my shoulder in a cave man stylee and drag her to my tent !!!!!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Now where did I put them washingline pegs?Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Mind you - I blame Blues for that!! lol   Yes 'tis true. It was all my fault. ErmmGeek                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I have to agree with Stella it was ur fault squashy .............. i of course was an innocent bystander and thanks to My Liege UK Harley i now have the perfect way of finding my tent .......... thank you My Liege thou art more stunning then ever xxxxxxxxxxx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6709 seconds. There are 683 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption