1st Ure Welcome Rally - the concludium

61 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2010 17:41:36 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just a quick update, Pagan Prince's photos are also on the friendly bikers web site, with the new faster gallery (it's getting there at least).   There's 375 photos on there now.   If anyone else has any photos they'd like to include, PM me and I'll sort it from there.   Andy - sorry to hear of your tyre problems after only 400 miles... you really don't deserve the bad luck you've had.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I have pictures of you Mr P how much to destroy them i wonder lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Thanks Mr P I did ask wether there was a chance I could put a cliam in for a tyre but as yet nothing has come back :o(.     If I'd not been collecting for Harley that weekend I'd not have gone.   Was glad I did as Nutkin was still happy even though we had to come home in a van :o(                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Jackie... Bribary does not work I'm afraid... publish away, my reputation can't get much worse...  Unless it's that photo with the goat? Embarrassed LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

The goat and the bucket !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

and the goats legs in his wellies                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ian thought we were saving that one for later just in case !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Any dates planned for the 2nd ure rally this year??????????????? need to get in early to book fridays off work..............                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

blimey cw yr on the ball for booking up aint yaLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

best get the chilli pan out!!! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got to book all my fridays off work asap or it means getting to rallies after a 2-10pm shift, arriving probably after midnight which is a no no for me,,,,if i cant get the fridays off i dont attend,,,,,,unless i'm 6-2 that week??????need to work out dates and shifts!! Plus as you know i like to get there early!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

3rd - 5th September 2010  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Jump on the website and ask the question   thefriendlybikers.co.uk/links.asp                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

yep you do craig and you need lots of room for everything you need to take that we peeps forgetLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cheers nutkin,,,,,,last wkend of my 2 weeks hols so should make it this year...... will still check out thier site pp......cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Yes folks, the 2nd Ure Welcome (Ure Welcome Back!) rally is well under way and a lot of things have been sorted already.   Naturally the event will be posted nearer the date, but rest assured the rally is a go-er.   Any questions about it, then just PM me or email via the link on the friendly bikers website.   Clap                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blue has it gone on the events page as yet ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Not yet, but I'll make sure it goes on in the next few days.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

grrrrr it coincides with the Stormin rally ...                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Anne it did last year as well but still got a great turn out well worth going i can assure you                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 916 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption