Ure rally Thanks

76 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2009 16:44:33 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

WHAT A FANTASTIC WEEKEND !!

Thanks to all the friendlies for organising it, aal your hard work paid off and i for one appreciate it.

Thanks to all for the great company those i had met before and those i hadn't.

Drobess for making me laugh so much on journey and Ian for the smell of chilli (my car still reeks - wine as well now !!!), Blade Pilot for his tent putting up skills and for being so tolerent with me for other reasons (Tongue you know what i mean Wink), Celtic for my fruit pudding, you are no officially my fav scotsman.

UKHR for i know now that he is as stunning in the flesh as i always knew he wud be Heart

NuttyDriver for his act of pure kindenss and thoughfulness, i shall rem that one xx

No thanks at all to Mr P .............................. lol

Beginning to sound like am oscar speech so IF I MISSED YOU OUT SORRY THANKS AND THANKS AGAIN XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
nuttydriver's Profile
nuttydriver

In: Frome
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks to everyone that put in so much time and effort to make this event so much fun, looking forward to next years one now Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

thanks to everyone that i met and helped put tent up....sumo and bulldog and other chap...forgot your name (soz)who made me a cuppa....and thanks to johnb for' looking after me' my first rally for over 20yearsThumbs Up great people,great site, great time, Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hello all you lovely people i met this weekend, sorry for late post, but i went to bed for a cpl of hours when we got home and woke up at 12pm today lol..
Anyway also a big thanks from Tracey for making her feel welcome, a massive thanks to Mr P and shell for letting us ride with them and showing us the way.
SUMO, SUMO, SUMO... lol.
What can u say about this guy, Fun, Brilliant, Crazy, he will always be welcome at my house, and that goes for everyone i met this weekend and ty for making myself and tracey welcome, now her are a few things i would like to say about peeps...

BJ, Apart from being a very kind person, i just wish i could have put u in my pocket to take home, and ty for ur comments you also r a real treasure very glad i met u xx.

D What a wonderful person but narky in the morning lol just kidding ur a nice lady...

Mr P and shell, 2 more great people was a pleasure to have u as a neighbour, but next time not to early in the morn please lol...

Stella, ur just a nutter and we was always on the same page, good on ya girl we nearly drank the place dry of vodka lol...

PP, Great guy will always find time for you buddy...

Blade Pilot, Your a kind helpful guy always helping, my door is always open to you my friend...

Now then we come to Ian and Littlechick, erm Funny guy Lovley lady, Ian i'm ur friend for life mate ur another nutter hope to see u soon buddy Littlechick, ur a lovely person to chat to, but please next time put ur glasses on a string lol

Ok i'm not gonna go on if i missed anyone sorry but i assure u i did enjoy ur company and u have my word u will be mentioned in future post.

TC all Ride safe and have long lifes....

Paul & Tracey

bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

I'm very pleased you all had a good time..MAYBE one day I might be able to persuade my family to have my girls long enough for me to be able to come to one of your rallies...I'm still a rally virgin!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

Dont broadcast that BC they will get u on ur next rally lol...                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

They will forget UKHR lol.....believe me they will!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

i wont lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Thanks!!! I know who my friends are PMSL!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

well considering u have invited me up to urs for ur next meet i may get amesia. i think thats how u spell it lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

hey UK ... when are we going to see Mrs_UKHR on here ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

UKHR - It's YOUR fault I'm still recovering from this weekend!!! You kept feeding me neat vodka (admittedly with ice....OUT THE JUG!!!!!!!) & as for ME being the nutter - **Geordie accent on** "What ya tryna say like???" LOL & yayy I 2nd Shell - when we seeing Mrs_UKHR on here???...see we've already picked her site name out for her Thumbs Up & I can't wait for the next one - but PLEASE keep me away from the Vodka & RedBull...er.......& probably any other alcohol aswell Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

just got back from field, tired, smelly and extremely happy that you all had a good time   great to see you all there having a good time   plans in place already for next yr so keep 3rd-5th sept freeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can i put my name down for a 2 hour stint in the gatehouse again, it was great...mind you that may have something to do with a certain lady being in there with me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

wot lovely postings from every1, n wot a fab time we all had,
UK wot eva makes u fink im a narky person in the mornings, it woz me that woz up 1st wiv a big smile on me face and singin LOL
Also i know that a lot of good, hopefully longlastin freindships were made this wkend

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Drobs - that was you singing was it????LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

it sure woz stella, bloomin gud wernt itLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

3rd - 5th Sept ... booked in diary already Thumbs Up   Stella I agree .. Mrs_Mr_P & Mrs_UKHR hmmmm   Cas, glad you all got back ok & yes a fantastic time was had by all  Clap   Drobs, you were not narky in the morning it just took you a while to join us all on planet earth Wink   Great to meet old friends & just as good to make some new ones Hug   My 1000th post & what a pleasure for it to be on such a good point                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

UKHR if i cud fit in ur pocket i wud have then i cud witness ur stunningness every day Tongue

Drobs in the morning ................. erm NO COMMENT !

UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

D i didnt mean it i just had an idea when u came out of ur tent and someone said u look radiant and ur reply with a smile said f*** o** lmao i enjoyed every min of ur company...

and as for Mrs UKHR well when i come on here she is never far away

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0645 seconds. There are 920 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption