Ure rally Thanks

76 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2009 16:44:33 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cracking weekend Big smile ..........    Great BIG THANKS too all the organisers of a truly great rally Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Ditto.....had a great time with a bunch of great people. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

DITTO GREAT TIME GREAT PEOPLE CANT WAIT FOR NEXT ONE                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

had an absolutely brilliant time - got home (very gingerly!!) had a long soak in the bath & had a snooze for a few hours - can't face tackling emptying the car!!...that'll have to wait. But well done to all the organizers for a cracking Rally Thumbs Up Steph - GET OUT OF THE FIRE!!!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks to all for making it a cracker !!!!!  and a big thanks to Littlechick, for being my pilly!!!!, out for a indian in a min !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Great rally,great peeps, really enjoyed meeting everyone,thanks to all those behind organising & managing to get over the hurdles that seemed to keep popping up!!ClapStarStar                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Great Rally & well worth the hairy moments on Stuey with the wind!   As everyone has said we cannot wait for next years and I will be booking the weekend off work as soon as you tell us the dates Thumbs Up   Hope you all have a good time tonight, now is your time to relaxClap                                                                                                                                                                             
johnb1450's Profile
johnb1450

In: chorley

agree with everyone..... it was a brilliant rally cant wait for the next one!!!!!! nice to finally meet some of you as well..... hope to do it again soon                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

brill wkend, n a big fanx 2 the organisers.mr P hope u can work out wot I av written LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Drob... I'm already working on "Translate-A-Drob (TM)" Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Brilliant weekend, thanks to everyone involved in organising, and of course all of those who attended.   Very good to meet some new people, make more BM friends, and put some faces (and accents) to BM Members.   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

We need to have a competition for the best photo .. I vote for Emzed in the hay .. Thats a cracking photo .. WELL DONE EVERYBODY FOR ORGANISING A FANTASTIC RALLY Can`t wait for next one                                                                                                                                                                              
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

brill rally I had a ball lol, was good to meet new and old mates, rool on the next one                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Just a quickie before my long soak - I've had an amazing weekend, great company, meeting old and making new friends, was a great success, credit to Blue, Cassie and the organisers and all involved.  You need to give yourselves a massive pat on the back and relax as much as you can now.  I can't wait for next years either Big smile Special thanks to Andy for getting us home, didnt matter how we did it, we got back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Well that's my first rally out of the way and no-one even mentioned it except Sumo, cheers mate! That was the best weekend i've had in years and what a great atmosphere with nothing but friendly and helpful people. I've come home with aching sides from all the belly laughs, can't wait for the next one Thumbs Up

LOLLOLLOL'TOOL' LOLLOLLOL
LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

LOL
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi there folks had a brill time now have loads of new great friends and many happy memories to last me till the next event that i can make it to. A great big well done to the organisers and to all who took part. Got in safe about 6:165 knackered and starting the new shopping list, thanks again folks for making me so welcome.   Mick                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Were you the furthest travelled? Celticsilver                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Kwak unfortunatley bythe time I had negotiated roadworks and bloody diversions I had racked up some 320 miles (my ar*e is killing me) still would do it again definately later LOL Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

So glad you all had a great timeThumbs Up it sounds like all of you guys who put it together did a fantastic job "well done"Clap Sorry I couldn’t make this oneUnhappy but you can bet ill be at the nextCool                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7979 seconds. There are 1076 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption