Matlock Meet 12th/13th September..is this still on?

15 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2009 19:37:04 by tuonobiker | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There was talk of a Matlock Bath meet on one of these days..I cannot find the topic...is there still a get together as Ive seen Dragons posting saying shes got a lift...so can anyone enlighten me please...for example which day and what time are we meeting up...I need to arrange for someone to have girls for me..Thank you!!
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...DIV>     What? That one? wasn't hard to find lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Its up on events hun 12th sepThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Cheers you two..still having problems with BT so its hard to get things right at he moment and Im blonde LOL..                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

are you goin bc?                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Yep...just phoned Mum shes agreed to have girls for me on Saturday...my birthday is in the week and I asked very nicely ..would be lovely to meet up with my friends as a belated birthday thing for me..and Bikerbill if he does come as his is the day after mine!! (I think!!) lol...RC can you bring a cake? LOL

Yee haaaa!!!! I will be there DEFINITELY!!!
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

BC the event is on the 12th September 2009 @ 1pm / 13:00   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=566                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

hopefully i will be on my way to chester for the day before doing the reclaim wales run so if anyone fancies an earlier meet up i could stop off to say hi on the way                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Reclaim Wales is on the 13th, the next day, isn't it? Or are you overnighting somewhere?

julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

we will be having a day in chester and stopping over before heading off to wales on sun morning                                                                                                                                                                             
hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster

hmm i`ll see if i can make it on sat might be tied up but i`ll try.                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

It's mrs pond's birthday on the 12th so i'll be tied up too (hopefully LOL Evil Smile)                                                                                                                                                                             
hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster

it`s looking better might not be tied up with work.                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

aww can do Sun 13th but not Sat 12th - babysitting for the day!   sorry folks would love to have come but another time hopefully - have fun though and enjoy!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tuonobiker's Profile
tuonobiker

In: Scotter

As long as its not bucketing it down, will be i Matlock on Saturday and recaim Wales on Sunday. If bad will be decorating wth a friend!! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 987 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption