Horay!

13 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2009 16:33:09 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I picked up an awesome yellow T595 Daytona tonight :D   a little more rapid than my CB500!!!!!  I may have ever so slightly exceeded a speed limit or two on the M5 on the way home.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

its not worth it buddy, but you enjoy anyway....ride safe !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Only by a couple of km.p.h I take it? You,ll now be looking for reg T595 SEB no doubt! (lucky beggar) Enjoy!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Now remind me Ian was it 70 the Bird can do in first. Have you traided it in yet                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Right number of cylinders Seb but black ones are faster....                                                                                                                                                                             
dougc's Profile
dougc

In: Aberdeenshire

Congrats Seb... there's not many things give a better buzz than collecting a new bike Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

3 is just ODD Prof                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

T595 SEB is a great plate idea but ive already got one ready to go on it.   Going to give it a good clean this morning! :)                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Enjoy seb and ride safeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

nice one Seb,my mate had a daytona and he traded it for a fireblade! still cant work out why! A git at work turned up on a new Rocket 111 today,was i jealous? well,just a bit Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Good choice superseb, although the yellow is a trifle sudden for my tastes. A few weeks ago I was considering a Daytona 955i to replace an Aprilia Falco. In spite of the recommendations to get a Honda from a couple of contributors to this site and checking out the triumphtorque site which Prof recommended, I finally decided on a Kawasaki ZX-9R. It has similar power but with carburettors which is a plus as far as I'm concerned. It was a difficult choice and the Ninja won by a whisker.

If it hasn't been done already, wire a direct connector to a battery charger/conditioner and plug it in when your Triumph is not in use. I'm informed that a weak battery not properly turning the engine over can lead to damage of the starter sprag clutch. This keeps the battery topped up. Aprilias have the same problem with their starter sprag clutches so I took the same precaution with mine.   
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Big smile a new bike!!!!!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it's just had a damn good clean :D                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 936 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption