tattoos !!

102 Posts | Latest reply on 25/10/2009 19:36:15 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

10 by the power of........................?                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

naah not you the piccie is miss leading lol, tell you what though...ratty still looks big with you on her lol                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

big and beutifull exc big and beutifull                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Not as good as Carly looks between my thighs ( o er mrs)

Decided dolphins it is :)

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

u look good on it BJ think you should bye one then ud have a big hog thobing between yr thighs                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

WN wish i cud afford one but she wudnt be the same Smile

Hog between my thighs ...... erm ....... brain working overtime now ..........................

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

think i might tatoo a price list on me arm then customers can see i dont just pluck the fookin figures outa me Head !                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Really want to have 'pogue mo hone' tattoo'd across my lower back now............... o the urge                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well i spent 4 and a half  hours in the chair with my lady watching next to me, i love my new tattoo and so does LC, which makes it all worth it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Heart                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ian we need a pic to see ur efforts of heroicness lol                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

*pogue ma hone* translate to English,Afrikaans or Zulu please,it sounds like something naughty in Welsh. lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Exc its gaelic so ur on the rite track lol                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

dunno what it means but a woman said it to me in Edinburgh when i was a teen...thats a lifetime ago and i thought she was swearing at me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

pog mo thoin   means same thing BJ bit easyer on the thow i feel Kiss my Ass excal !                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

ok WN so i'm glad i told her to f#$k at the time lol                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

there should have been an *off* in that post lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Tis a nice wee phrase do we not think almost as good as flaa or langer lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i think my good lady must like putting me through pain, just booked large tribal tattoo thats going on my chest today....thanks babes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think lmaoHeart                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

she tryin to coloure you in mate !                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

the one on my back is looking good.........well chuffed !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 624 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption