Hi from an Aberdionan Lad

19 Posts | Latest reply on 06/09/2009 23:35:49 by dougc | Go to original / last post
dougc's Profile
dougc

In: Aberdeenshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just thought I would drop by and say hi after parting with my cash... kinda new to this whole thing so go easy with me folks Wink To be honest I didn't suss there was a forum... we can be a bit thick us northerners, I drop by again when its not so late and browse through the posts... stay cool folks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Hi dougc welcome to the forums Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Hi dougc, its good fun here so enjoy the ride, welcome Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi Dougc Welcome to the madhouse! Hope you like the site and make lots of new friends as I have.   Hope to see you at a meet sometime.   I see you introduced youself to chatbot! no doubt I will catch you in the chatoom sometime.   Happy biking Lin x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hey doug welcome to the asylum, its great fun and there are some great folks on here .......enjoy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Hi Dougc   Welcome and grab a life belt and start swimming lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi and welcome to the site dougc, better late than never.   Don't forget to enable your account to get your mail from BM to your email, so you don't miss out on your NEWSLETTER every month. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi there bud. Im a newbie from Aberdeen too so take it from me this site is ace! A lot of southerners on here so expect to do a lot of travelling to attend events.............All nice folks though and friendly too......try the chat it is the best way to meet new people on here. 
dougc's Profile
dougc

Thanks for the warm welcome folks, its does kinda feel cool in here and it would be nice to think I'll get to meet up with some of you at some point... I'm definately up for a bit of travelling and its reassuring to know I'm not the only one from the northeast Nanu mate. I'll try to get my head around the technology bit later on and yep, it would be great to chat to someone other than a bot... opps LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

welome dougc , ure bound to meet lots of likeminded peeps on here ...enjoy the ride.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

hi dougc welcome aboard                                                                                                                                                                              
dougc's Profile
dougc

Cheers Lads.... appreciated Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
nuttydriver's Profile
nuttydriver

In: Frome

Hi and welcome from another newbieBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Hi Dougc and welcome to BM and its forums. Have fun!                                                                                                                                                                              
dougc's Profile
dougc

Thanks you folkies... n I'm sure I will Roachy, though hopefully I'll not drive you lot further down the insanity path Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Welcome DougC and Nuttydriver!                                                                                                                                                                              
dougc's Profile
dougc

Thanxs 4 the welcome BC                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

welcome doug,i dont think most of us on here can get any further down the insanity path without dropping off the end!!   *points at Brummie Jackie...watch out for her mate,she'll try to pinch your choccie lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dougc's Profile
dougc

LOL thanks for the advice... and the welcome Pond Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1108 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption