Riddles and stuff to make your brain ache

171 Posts | Latest reply on 06/11/2009 18:06:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Mind a whizzing .................. not quite sure what ..................... ??? erm ..................  whatever                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol@Bj i resemble that remark !                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis: The Wife said she was sleeping. The Cook was cooking breakfast. The Gardener was picking vegetables. The Maid was getting the mail. The Butler was cleaning the closet. The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

It was the Maid. She said she was getting the mail. There is no mail on Sunday!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

SHell not just a pretty face i see lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Embarrassed why gheesshhh than you lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Surprised not to see:   Anthony and Cleopatra are found dead on the floor. They are surrounded by glass and water.   How did they die?   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Anthony and Cleopatra were goldfish. Their bowl broke LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Gaze at this sentence for just about sixty seconds and then explain what makes it quite different from the average sentence. Quick! What is it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The police instantly arrested the murdered   Why? - Did he kill himself? I hope they issued him with a caution!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

It has all the letters of the Alphabet in it! Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hehehehe  we make a perfect pair darling ... both geeks Geek                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell ur nowhere near as bad as him please lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL ... not as far as PC's are concerned but get me on the subject of phones .... Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

It's more powerful than God.It's more evil than the devil.The poor have it.The rich need it.If you eat it, you'll die.What am I                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Nothing ....   Not you Jax thats the answer Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Feed me and I Live
Give me Drink and I Die

What Am I?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

duno what is tha                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

AD clue for u its hot !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Fire ... & I didn't need the hint lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 593 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption