Ever had a day when your bike just feels totally different?

21 Posts | Latest reply on 02/09/2009 13:26:08 by hightower | Go to original / last post
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yesterday my bike felt completely different...really light. Usually I struggle with the weight when stationary but when I picked her up off the sidestand last night, I nearly toppled over the other side! Felt the same at the petrol station too, just really easy to pick up. This was whilst on the bike, wheeling her into the garage she felt just as blinking heavy!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

perhaps all the dusting has bulked up your arms roachy !!!Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

must be getting 'used'to it and your muscles maybe toning up!!! my bike generally feels different as to how i'm feeling good mood feels light bad mood and tired feels heavy and unresponsive!!time to pull over and have coffee and a snack and a snooze if needed!! 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i agree, sometimes TM i can have a bad day and just cant be arsed with the bike, which upsets her, then other days, and this is gonna sound weird.....when i have given bigbird some attention, general clean , polished, chain cleaned and re lubed...she seems to feel better...am i alone here ?? or simply just a weirdo ??
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

after much thought ....wierdo! deffo!![nah a clean bike always feels better!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is the guy wiv the horns a weirdo?   All together now...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh how you dont know me at all xk !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, the jury's still out. Buy me a pint next week and I may consider a 'not guilty' verdict.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

deal done !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and thats not me saying i will buy everyone a pint who thinks i am weird...the cue will be a mile long !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Nice one XK, Ian you're deffo weird! Mines a lager thanx Ian Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Its always easier when you get the knack so now i recon you must  be proficient!   Unless you put more air in the tyres than normal!!Star   <------- sings 'Whats that flying over my head is it a monster??'   You dont think it's a Duke with air overload that they were on about when they recorded that song?  Do you??? Wacko LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

Rum and diet coke for me Ian Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

love it when peeps say 'diet' coke then stuff all the pies!!                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

Well you have to save calories for somethings nice! Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Yeah, sometimes it feels sporty, light and flickable.   Then I realise I'm on Roachy's CBR!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Glad u said CBREmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

TM , I'm guilty as hell too , nibble on this and that weekdays and stuff myself on weekends lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

TM you've just reminded me i've got chicken pies in the fridge and it's a bank holiday weekend so I can have both!!

All part of exc's philosophy on dieting LOL

kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

dont now about the the bike ,been out for a ride today i road like an ass stalled 2 times and nearly drohped it then got wet through time to go home Embarrassed hi geff u must be roachys bich                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8359 seconds. There are 595 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption