can someone explain !!!

42 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2009 15:09:07 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

cissy, can you write that in a different style, didn't understand a word of it LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

lmfao @ Vinnie.... a man after my own heart! And he lives in bloody Harrogate!!!   Spelling... mmmmm... do like to try myself, given that the English language is a thing of mine... although typing under the influence of vodka is sometimes difficult!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Vinnie , that takes too much time ..have you seen the language on mobile text ? now thats a mindbender ! and there's no dictionary that i know of to help read them , my daughters tried but gave up on me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

RK... if you ever understand a word I write then I will propose to you! lololol cos that would be a first!   Sunday night.... alone...kids and me watching series 2 of ' Medium'.... I NEED A LIFE!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

HI iv not been on this site long  or any other come to that,it  is hard for a newby nanu has it right,youv got to get about the site iv talked to some nice people helpfull .If people diss u just move on im with dunans i think the best way is rallys i hope to go to  my first at the weekend ill let u now Clap                                                                                                                                                                               
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Hi LHH   Just get in there, forget the Karma and those ppl who are a bit too ready to block, just concentrate on being yourself, joining in what you feel you want to and getting to a couple of meets.  Then you will get to know some ppl face to face and find out who's who and what they about.  Takes a bit of time to get to know ppl as in real life, but its a great site, we have alot of fun and there are alot of great ppl on here too. Welcome and enjoy the site Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

cissy, i've already proposed to you twice and even offered to let you tie me up but you blew me out each time. Do you really think I'd take a proposal from you seriously?? LOL

kaw it's good of you to speak out mate, i'm sure there are loads of us 'newbies' in the wings, just get our toes dipped in and away we go eh Thumbs Up

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

It is hard meetin new peeeps but goin in2 chat and postin is a gud way of makin freinds, then hopefully u get a chance 2 meet dem peeps 4 real and it then feels like i know them already. I dont get to as many meets as I would like 2 as i have commitments at home, but the ones I have got 2 have been great, I have made sum lovely freinds thro this site and feel like my life is all the betta 4 usin this site and from the many peeps i talk 2. I hope 2 meet many more lovely peeps
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

lololol @ RK............. you live too far away for a serious proposal!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi lonehitchhiker   I echo all those who say give it a chance, join in the chat and/or events and you'll soon realise it's not cliquey really, just folk know each other from meeting in real-time.   I've been a member almost since the beginning and I still don't fit in Wink lol   BTW (= By The Way) the Karma score does NOT increase if someone justs puts 'LOL' or a smiley. Matt has already stated that.   As for 'only getting a hi if your karma is low' I have no idea what that is about. I suggest you, and those who said it to you, read the Karma rating page. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/...asp   karma is just an indication of your activity on the site, the more karma you have just means you use the facilities (no I don't mean the loo) more than others, and/or you send and receive nods and PMs more than others. it's nothing sinister or cliquey just Matt's idea of a bit of competitive fun. If you pay for the use of something it makes sense to use it, yea?   Most newbies, those who introduce themselves on the forum, will be given a warm welcome by everyone who uses the forum. We can't welcome those who don't let us know they are there.   I hope you start to enjoy your time with us soon. ATB Sandi   P S (this comment to all) Don't worry about spelling if we don't understand what you've typed we can ask you, it's not a school test, we can't all be perfect. Those of you who are perfect will just have to learn a bit of tolerance Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

thank you for that kwakHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Here here to everything that everyone has said.   Although I am fairly new & yes I did have a slight advantage when I joined that my other half was already a member on here, and I had been on rides out & met people, I am still a newbie.   I now have my own circle of friends that are different to Mr_P's from here & we have made some fantastic mutual friends too, I have even been reunited with someone I have not seen in 27 years !!!!   Only a small number of users post on the forums & use the chat room, I wish that more would but hey its up to the person at the keys what they do & when.   I am sure if you jump in on forums, pop into chat once in a while you will soon feel differently Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Cissy,if I was single.......lol   err,I didnt know there was a block button Shocked   I've only been a member for a short while but I've always found it to be friendly enough and the only clicks are the ones that come from some of the old bones around here lol   *points at no one in particular*                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

yeah yeah yeah PL.... Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cissy, i proposed as well.....you just luuuuuuuurve all the attentionEvil Smile.....runs as fast as his horns can carry him                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Just one likkle problem... I am still (on paper) married to the current ex, who I have not laid eyes on for two years and don't know where he is (thankfully)... only another three years to go and I can divorce the **** (insert any insulting word here that fits!)........   Come back in two years, 11 months boys!! lololol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bloody hell Cissy can you be bothered waiting that long???.....Don't know how much life we all have left in us by then Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

no, but no choice as I do not have a UK address for him, so cannot divorce him. Have to wait the five years with no contact then it will be automatic.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry cissy, that dont seem fair, mine is just about done, i wasnt bothered either way but tht kids mum wants to re marry, we are good friends tho and i will be going ....i think lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Not wearing that hat Ian surely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 718 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption