You know its a Bank Holiday weekend when....

40 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2009 09:13:51 by kaw600 | Go to original / last post
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The M3, M27, M4, M5, A30 ...in fact ALL roads heading south become one long car park with drivers determined to stop you filtering (why exactly?)   Millions of caravans take to the roads and insist on sitting in the middle lane of the motorway doing 65 mph!   Families everywhere feel compelled to have a BBQ, whatever the weather!   ..... add yours?                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

it's blowing a gale & raining!!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

....aaah not in Hook it isn't (she whispers cos is planning on taking kids and bikes to Hayling tomorrow!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

lol Cissy - fingers crossed for tomorrow then LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

you know its bank holiday cos i am home alone again because of this fking weather so i will go and get p----- tonight. hope you all enjoy your eveningBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

aaah lonehitchiker... that'll be why I am home alone again too!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

please no sympathy i cant handle that lol !!! you enjoy and chill out think of all the good things in life Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

lol yeah...like the X Factor (ok, Xtra Factor now lol) and a large vodka! hmmmmmmm.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i am watching that cissy, didnt see you on there                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

eeeeeeeeeeep...never! lolol....love to watch it though..nowt better to do on a Saturday night is the sad part!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

why do you think i am watching it !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

we should start the "saddo's saturday club" lololol   although, that said, I was rather hectic last night....didn't go to bed till 5am this morning lololol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i wont ask !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

lol you can ask..... hehehe (if I tell you I will have to kill you!)     Bank Holiday weekend... shit films and repeats...although I have stumbled across a masterpiece of UK TV... "Louis Walsh and Boyzone go ghosthunting!!" ITV 2 now.... (someone kill me NOW!!!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

awww........well my son is staying over his mates and my nine year old daughter has a friend staying over......so its shrek the third on at the min !!!! doooooooooonkey                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

...the banks are closed?      LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

LOL @ kwak! hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Loads of miserable folk get more irrate in cars in mile long queues to the coast for a good dose of wind....lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Think yourselves lucky. i've got weeks of this stuff. And i can't even get out the house when i want. Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

did you see my post blues......if you fancy a run to bassets pole....i could pick ya up in the van !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6880 seconds. There are 607 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption