Cadwell Park on Monday

25 Posts | Latest reply on 29/08/2009 22:05:57 by cissystar650 | Go to original / last post
mykul55's Profile
mykul55

In: Sileby, loughbor
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

To all those members going on Monday, anyone want to meet up for a picnic. Also pillion seat available.

UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

where is cadwell park and who is going                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Wish I could but I am working Sob sob                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

you got to be joking UK everyone knows were Cadwell is, it near Louth, often go to this meeting on the Sunday for qualifying its more relaxed more freedom and cheaper to                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Please don't use capitals for subjects BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING IN THE FORUMS.   Normally I'd delete the topic, but I'm in a good mood so I've edited it for you  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

lol....i didnt do it this time buddy !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

you got to be joking UK everyone knows were Cadwell is, it near Louth, often go to this meeting on the Sunday for qualifying its more relaxed more freedom and cheaper to   Erm.... not everyone has heard of it! I hadn't for one!                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

nor me!! nothin but useless ignorramuses aint we cissy?                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Damn good track is Cadwell, quite possibly my favourite in the uk.  Good for riding and good for spectating.   Plus they have chuck wagons there that do burgers to die for!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

obviously TM!                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

not only do i not know where cadwell is - idk where louth is                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

glad some one knows of it, it must be the best track for viewing in the u.k. if you have't been there then get yourself there.                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Yeah.... course.....good idea...... (erm lives in Hampshire!) DOH!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

i live in Yorkshire but i'v been to Thruxton                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

I live in Hook, but I've been to Scotland! lololol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

refresh                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

sound like the last of the great travellers but have u been to Thruxton                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think the answer to your original question MK is no not manyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

lol fair point Nanu!! Sorry for topic wandering...just didn't like the fact that i must be an eejit if I don't know where erm, whatever the place is! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

does it matter who has been where....just enjoy things wherever you go !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 651 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption