Spooky changes anyone?

74 Posts | Latest reply on 06/09/2009 22:48:40 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Well pass 'em over here if ya not watching 'em cos there's nowt on the blooming telly!                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

RK,

Yep, you're right. Chrome doesn't like the WYSIWYG editor. The font editing, size, and colour don't work, and there's no emoticons icons.

There's also issues with no numbers displayed when hovering over Karma Bar etc...

don't think this is unique to your machine, but it will be something to do with Chrome's Javascript support or something like that.
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

sliding the CDs to kwak sssshhhhhhh                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Well report away Mr_P and hopefully he'll sort it cos got to admit I really like chrome and would prefer to be on it, think Google is the worlds gonads Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Get rid of chrome, it caused me loads of problems and my lappy less than a year old                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Dead weird...I put up a posting on here and its disappeared HONEST ....                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

OOOOOOOO BC theres a ghost in ur pc                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

sliding the CDs to kwak sssshhhhhhh     Is someone asleep? Confused    LOL @ C Ds shows how long ago I watched, I was expecting a video cassette.                                                                                                                                                                               
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

God I must have sent you a poltervirus BC, download a vicar at www.saveyourself.com Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ROFPML @ Rusty's comment LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Chrome has no emoticons to use , but i find it faster and easier to operate with ...for e-mail online banking etc dont think you need to worry RK , its a matter of choice.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Sorry exc just nodded you by accident, wasn't being gay lol

I love chrome cos it's so much quicker and cleaner than explorer/firefox but it means keeping both on your comp if you like to use emoticons! Thumbs Down

julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

BC I lost a post today mid afternoon, if anyone sees it pls can you return it to the address on the back LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

kwak a VIDEO CASSETTE!!! They became obsolete in 1970 when the pits closed and they had nothing left to power them LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

oi! i still watch videos!Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

julie I haven't seen a video player for yonks! Don't spose it's a Ferguson Videostar?? Stand back kids while I press the PLAY button LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

it is a combined dvd and vid player toshiba sd-22 vd its about 8yrs old and has never let me downTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML @ video cassettes obsolete in 70's, they can't be I used to have to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Angry and Power Rangers with my lad (he was born in 1985)                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

i had rosie and jim sailing along on the old rag doll arrrrgh                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Heck, the serial number as well, you been crawling around under your tele LOL

If it's got a DVD it's hardly a video cassette player now is it!! Ferguson Videostars were the dogs when I was at primary school in 1970!! Surely someone must remember blowing on the coals to get enough pressure up for fast forward Confused

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 1931 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption