Ride to the ure welcome rally Friday 4th Sept

29 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2009 23:18:05 by darkcarnival | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ian & I will be setting off for a leasurely ride up there From the Manchester area on Friday all A roads as I will be riding Stuey.   We are going to meet up with UKHarleyRider at Ashton B & Q at 10.30 but wondered if anyone else fancied joining us for the scenic ride up there?   The route we will take will take us from Ashton to Oldham (town centre), Denshaw, on the A640 up to Brighouse, round the Bradford ring road, round the top end of leeds onto Harrogate road, along the A658 skirting the bottom of Harrogate, onto the A59, then A168 (alongside the A1M) then the short hop across country to the site.   Travel time is set for about 2 hours (without stops).   Anyone who wants to join us along the way or at the start point just yell up, if you want full route details pm Bandit_Mr_P as its his sat nav you have to blame for the routeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Friday from Leicestershire around 5.30........see ya all there                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I'm going in the car Fri AM - so if anyone is passing Holmfirth & wants to offload their bike with anything then send us a PM                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I'm heading up with Drobs fri pm if anyone from midlands wants to tag along let me know :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you must be coming with us then bj, as tracey is coming over to mine for around 5                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

does that mean we can put stuff in your car jacks....will let you win at pool ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yes Ian you can put stuff in my car if it helps, but i win at pool the proper way lol (5 ball lead tho !!!!!) you never let me win :)   Trying to get hold of a big tent as well so we have sumwhere to shelter if need be, so if anyone has one i can take it in car :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nice one....sound our kid......in my manchester oasis stylee                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

I will try n sweet talk me daughter in2 lettin us use her tent as its lots bigger than mine, i aint promisin tho cos she aint used it herself yet n she is a bit teratorial ova it                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Drobs i have a 8 man tent so no worries bring a cahir and a glass for your alcohol lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

maye we should all just leave tents at home Jackie lol.. I know Ian would feel less like a pack horse , mind you I do have my own panniers now so can carry imortant things .. like alcohol ... shoes... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

jackie, thats cool, just sorted the cooker out fo me to do breakfast for us....we will need to sort what the four of us is bringing......food booze etc                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Ian,, cooker i thought were gonna spit roast a cow over the big fire lololol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hey keep it on track plsOuch,     lol or people will be wondering what its got to do with traveling to the rally from the Manchester area Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

sorry shell had a big cloud over my head with a sirloin steak in it lol..

Ok back on track...

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

hmmm steaks ... now theres something to pack to eat there ... we have a little cooker & frying pan ...Big smile   Shopping to do today I think ... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i am bringing a two burner stove that has a grill on it too...posh eh ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

very posh IanThumbs Up   I've still got my grandads really really old (must be 30/40+) gas burner in its original blue tin that doubles as a surround, take forever to do anything on it, good job I'm not going to be in a rush lmaoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Guess i best go to the shop and stock up on sausage and bacon then lol red or brown sauce ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

alley UP *bump*                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 1774 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption